TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

So hard to tell. Top quarter is good but still hard with no test. It’s great to have those ECs for sure though and a strong essay. We should see another wave soon.

1 Like

Got accepted to Engineering, applied honor (status completed) in December, anyone can tell me how long normally will take to have decision?

5 Likes

Hi! I have been waiting for my a&m decision since August sixth. I applied for kinesiology. Does this mean I am not getting in? Or is there still a chance I might get in? Also, when do blinn team decisions come out? Have they come out yet? Thank you!

I’m sure with the pandemic, admissions decisions are being pushed back more than previous years. So admissions will probably have more coming in soon hopefully.

You still have a shot. Should be a big wave of review admit decisions by the end of the month (I’m sure sooner than later). Most review admits have not heard back, so don’t worry just yet.

As for Team offers, could be end of this month or early Feb. Last year there was a mix of full and team offers in January. So we shall see if that holds.

I’m in the the same boat as you. I also applied for kinesiology. The best thing to do right now is have faith.

Yes, praying for the both us to get in! :slight_smile:

Hi, thank you for answering my other question! I have one more question and its that if A&M has sent out any rejection letters yet?

They don’t send out rejections until march I’m pretty sure.

@popyhead is correct. Rarely are students denied out right. If they are, it’s usually for an incomplete application. Most are given PSA as an offer vs. denial. It is a great progarm if your major participates.

Last year around Jan. 14th and 15th, we saw engineering review candidates as well as some non engineering review candidates get their decision. Then we saw some Eng. academy and Galveston offers. Towards the end of January there was a big wave of review admits of all types of majors and some Team offers.

PSA is usually given out end of Feb or early March. Gateway used to be end of Feb. but last year some were notified in January.

All this to say, there are so many still waiting and in years past, the bulk of review decisions came out this month… so hang in there!!!

3 Likes

My kid was denied 6 years ago. I would think they have to reject some students. They can’t take all.

Same here. Anyone else still in review and waiting? This is so tiring. Not an auto admit. Applied for engineering.

2 Likes

My son has also applied for aerospace and still waiting

1 Like

yup, I applied and finished everything in early October, but have not heard back.

My daughter just told me that when she tried to check on her engineering honors application, she got an error message (E 1018 - Sorry we encountered an error). She was not able to login. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks!

Just checked. No error message. Still “in review.”

Thank you! She is not even able to get to the login page!

Edit: We tried on different computers just to make sure that may be the user id and password were cached on her laptop. Getting the same error, after going to the application portal and clicking on “Log in with your Texas A&M University account”.

Its working again! :smiley:

1 Like

So I recently login to my A&M status page and I saw this warning “ If your credentials were received after the extended deadline without approval your file will be marked, Incomplete at Deadline". Does this only apply for the require materials? I turn in one of my recommendation a few hrs late. Should I contact the admission team. I do not want my application to get declined. I’m okay, with my recommendation being voided.

Do you still have check marks next to required items and is your status still “app complete and in review”???

If not, definitely call them.