TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Also, one kid asked that she did not get the decision and she applied EA. They said she may also have to wait another 4-6 weeks. She asked if that means she was deferred, but they dodged the question and said, it means the AOC is waiting to review the entire pool before making her decision. Which sounded like it was deferred :slight_smile:

On the top of AIS right now it says, “Freshman engineering who remain in review have been deferred to the decision review in January.” I am hoping they stick to this schedule than push it out until February/March. Thanks for the update however.

1 Like

Thank you

good tips and agree completely

thank you.

Nothing today? Ugh I was almost positive I’d wake up to all of you having 6 tabs.

As for them saying February. They like to say that. Last year the deadline was January and cycles still stayed pretty much the same as prior years. They just don’t want to give false hope.

nope

Nope…nothing…nada. The wait continues .

nothing for me either…

Has anyone applying for Construction Science heard back yet? My son isn’t auto admit bc we homeschooled.

my friend heard back in november from construction science

Is anyone having any success getting into howdy this afternoon?

getting in as in logging in? or accepted?

My friend who was an auto admit that got in months ago got accepted into engineering yesterday, but neither me nor my 3 other review friends that applied heard anything today.

LOL. Logging in. Sorry I should have clarified.

You’re good. I checked and mine is still letting me log in

I applied in early September for engineering and I have not heard back. I am in the second quartile at one of the most competitive schools in Houston and I got a 32 on my ACT. My Gpa is based on a 12 point scale so I don’t know what it would be equal to on a regular scale, but I know it averages about an A-. Do you guys think I have a chance? I’m nervous about my class ranking.

I put engineering for both of my major choices, can I still get into TAMU even if I get rejected from engineering?

I think you’ll get an offer based on the ACT as long as your course rigor is there for math and science. The competitiveness of HS is irrelevant. They want to see how you compete among your peers with access to the same resources.

And by offer I’m not saying for sure Cstat, but academy or Galveston would be a good option.

Keep us posted.

Yes you can, I am in the same boat and I asked my admissions rep