TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

If Tamu wants you they will more than likely give you an option to choose another major if they don’t feel you are qualified for engineering.

I haven’t heard this happening much though. Typically it happens to auto admits.

Nothing in our Howdy today either.

Anyone know when non admit decisions come through? I know they state when all decisions are made but can’t find anything about not admits. Thank you all and good luck.

Do you mean denials?

Yes. Just curious. We are stationed in Japan and there are a lot of moving parts getting my daughter set up back in the states. She was accepted to TAMU Galveston in about 2 weeks but haven’t heard from TAMU yet. Thank you.

I woke up with six tabs this morning and now waiting for AIS. Thank y’all so much for all of the info and I hope everyone will hear back soon

When did you apply: August 8th
Class Rank: 2nd quartile(school Doesn’t rank after the top 25)
SAT (with Sub Scores)1070
When did you receive your admission decision: January 17th
Are you an Auto-admit or Review Admit: review
Major/College of Choice:RPTS

3 Likes

Should hear back this month or early next! Best of luck and how cool… Japan!

Keep us posted. And I live in College Station so if you guys have any questions when moving her here, message me. I’m happy to help with what I know.

My daughter received an email this morning asking her to update her directory preferences. She already did that a while ago, but logged into Howdy and saw 6 Tabs!!! Still no update on AIS and trying not to get too excited yet, but we are hoping this is good news!

2 Likes

Hi! my daughter got 6 tabs this morning! Could that mean Blinn Team or Gateway, or is it full admission?

1 Like

I saw on Reddit that others got 6 tabs today as well…congrats to everyone who got good news today!

We’re still over here waiting lol

Hello! Today i got six tabs. Does that mean I have been admitted? Also, how long does it take for AIS to update?

My daughter’s application now says Summer 2021 - College Station instead of Fall 2021 and the major changed to general studies. Does this possibly mean Gateway?

It sure looks like Gateway is coming out today! Can those with 6 tabs confirm that it says summer 2021

Mine still says Fall 2021

Are there multiple rounds of Blinn Team offers? Or do they send them all out at once?

My daughter’s says Summer 2021

Is the Gateway program good?

Hi so question does the summer 2021 say it on your ais or howdy account?

Same with ours, but major did not change.

In “Manage Applications” it shows as summer 2021. 6 tabs, but AIS has not been updated and still shows Fall 2021 in Review.