TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I was actually curious about this as well. I made pretty good grades in all my classes last semester and had 4 AP classes, is there a way to show this to the admissions office?

First, great job! But sadly they do not review anything past junior year. Time freezes.

@AggieMomhelp Good morning, you’re such an inspiration and such a positive person with positive words. It’s refreshing to wake up and read these comments. You’re awesome. I’m sure others as well as me do appreciate all that you do. Thank you.

10 Likes

I’d love information on a separate forum for Gateway too!

Awe, you’re very sweet. Thank you. I just know how it all feels when going through this process. And I absolutely love all things college and living in Aggieland. Happy to help y’all whenever or however I can.

8 Likes

That’s really very kind of you. Totally appreciate it and I second whatever @Workaholicmom has said

4 Likes

I just created a thread for Gateway. Search Tamu 2025 Gateway.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

If someone put two different types of engineering majors as 1st and 2nd choice, will that affect chances of admission? If engineering is full, will they not get in because they didn’t have an alternative option for 2nd choice?

3 Likes

They will try to give you another pathway for engineering. Galveston, McAllen, academy. If you have already been accepted and under review then they would give you a chance to change major to non engineering. We have typically have only seen that for auto admits tho.

1 Like

Sooo I got 6 tabs this morning so then I checked my AIS and it said I got admitted into Galveston campus. I applied to A&M Galveston about a week ago as one of my backup schools. On the page for cstat it still says “under review” but then I decided to go back to howdy and check the my housing tab, and it is lets me have the option to apply for housing at cstat and as well as Galveston. Does anyone know if that is a sign of acceptance at cstat as well? I am so confused lol. Idk why they would put 2 schools in 1 admissions portal, it makes everything WAAY too confusing.

I did engineering majors for both, because I know I definitely want to do engineering or business but business is full. So if you are set on engineering don’t change your second major just to get in, because even though TAMU is a good school there’s no point in doing something you don’t like. I also heard it was very hard to transfer into engineering later on.

1 Like

Well that’s interesting. What about Nsc dates. Does it show cstat or Galveston?

Where would I find the Nsc dates? @AggieMomhelp

On the howdy portal. I’m not sure which tab it’s under. Can someone more recent on acceptances let GT know?

You may have to wait to do it in AIS under next steps. BUT once AIs is updated, you will know if it’s for both campuses or just one.

I think it is just Galveston because I found the nsc stuff for galveston only and it says “accept admission” but yeah I will wait to see if AIS updates and if it doesn’t then I continue the waiting game lol but at least I heard something.

3 Likes

@GTaggie1 For additional insight, go to “Manage Applications” in Howdy, under Applicant. Also in Howdy under My Record is Unofficial Transcript which will show (eventually) your major. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations. Finally some action happened after a week. Howdy to all others who are still waiting and under review.

1 Like

hey everyone! admitted to college station general engineering. anyone know when scholarship information will be released? is that done in waves or all at once on a specific day? thanks!

Congratulations. Did you get the mail today?

thank you! and no, i applied on december 1 and got my acceptance to a&m december 8 and to college of engineering december 9. i just found this thread today and was wondering about scholarships. hoping for the best for everyone still waiting!

1 Like