TAMU Class of '24 Auto Admit Engineering Decisions

Hi,

Wondering who else is feeling the pressure of waiting to be out of REVIEW? I’ll be so happy to log into AIS and no longer see ‘ENGINEERING REVIEW’!

My son can’t log in into AIS today morning. Weird. But yes, to wait such a long time is drastic. :slight_smile:

My son was an Academic Admit, and is sitting in engineering review. The wait is so hard!

Maybe that’s a good sign???

Dtr was kind of regretful that she didn’t apply to a “reach” university b/c she was going to miss out on the excitement that her friends would have of waiting for and anticipating that acceptance letter. Well she’s now decided that feeling of anticipation and excitement is overrated. She is anxiously waiting & ready for an answer from TAMU engineering. :wink:

It really gives me anxiety because I was an auto admit and I see other students getting into gen engineering who applied after me. Very scary.

At least she didn’t miss the experience of anxiously waiting :-))
My son doesn’t wait anxiously ( I do ) :-)) He is still undecided between physics major or engineering. His first major is engineering, and he would love to know if he’s admitted, but thinking of changing major to physics. We trying to take it easy :-))

You will get in, collegegal. You have very strong stats. Don’t worry. We still have until December to know. Long time :slight_smile:

I agree with the anxiety. My son is also an academic admit, and I thought everyone had to go through the engineering review, but he has a friend that is top 10 and applied after him and already got into engineering???

@engmom2024 everyone engineering candidate must go through engineering review, but it is all done in admissions, not in the engineering department. If you they stats of the student meet a certain threshold, then I’m assuming they’ll get notified first. If someone is more on the bubble, they could hold application before making final decision. I can’t imagine what admissions staff go through, I’d let everyone in…lol

I just checked Howdy and saw my admission into Engineering. It says Major: ENGE and Program: BAC-ENGE-AE! I’ve been really stressed so im pretty psyched

Whoop! Congratulations to you! Just checked dtr’s Howdy portal! It says BAC-ENGE-BM

She accepted admission. Waiting for New Student Conference registration to open!!

Congratulations! I am happy the waiting and stressing is over for you!

Thank you! Will you let us know when you see your New Student Conference registration?

Congratulations to you!!!
My son got admitted yesterday , too :slight_smile:

Definitely. And congrats @MomOfTeens77 !!!

AIS updated for my son this morning!! He’s in! Major of choice-computer science. He accepted and has already signed up for NSC. Congrats to all!! I’ll be checking these boards frequently for all the good info/tips/advice from experienced Aggie students/parents.

AIS updated for my son as well. He is in. Congrats to all the new Aggie Engineers!

Congrats @USAFwife2000 !! My dtr selected 2nd NSC. What about y’all?

@Tam1233 …my son doesn’t graduate from his HS till early June, so we snagged a spot at the June 16/17 NSC. He’s so excited and relieved…the waiting was hard. Congrats to your dtr!