TAMU College Station FB groups

I was wondering if there are any FB groups for TAMU parents only ? I have been part of FB groups for both Purdue and Michigan and they have been extremely helpful in navigating thru questions that arise on a day to day basis. Was wondering if something like this existed for TAMU?

There is an Aggie parents and family FB page (more informational with posts) & Aggie Moms Clubs normally have FB pages. Sorry don’t know if there are others.

As a followup to my own question I did find this FB group:
Aggie Moms & Dads of Texas A&M Students-Tips and Info

which looks to be what I was looking for - a group for Aggies parents that may have questions or information useful for one another.

Thanks, @marfalights – ! I just sent a request to join. :slight_smile:

^ that page just started up a couple of weeks ago - we got a message on our Aggie Mom’s page to join as well.

What’s the Aggie Moms’ page? Is it “Aggie Moms?”

most Aggie Mom groups have their individual pages. Here’s link with info to find yours at the bottom of this page https://parents.tamu.edu/sites/parents.tamu.edu/files/tips-aggie-moms.pdf

Thanks! Jumping full-on into the Aggie Zone is a bit of a challenge for this Longhorn, but I’ll get there! :wink: Ya do what ya gotta do as The Mom, right? HA!

I wasn’t a Longhorn, but also not an Aggie - there is so much to learn, but have loved joining my kids in this journey. NSC really helped with my initiation into all things Aggie. I thought my parenting involvement would end once they graduated from HS, now we get to enjoy the college phase along side our young adults (supervision over, fun only!) It has been an unexpected pleasure - enjoy!!