Tamu continuing student scholarship

Do sophomores have to fill out continuing student scholarship application to be considered for other scholarship than they were awarded during freshmen year? Anyone with the information please let me know. Thank you in advance.

I’m not completely sure as I’m an incoming freshman but I would recommend checking out r/aggies on reddit for a quicker answer.

Yes, my engineering daughter is currently a junior who received a couple of university and other scholarships as an incoming freshman (they were four year scholarships) but she has had to apply for additional scholarships each year, such as departmental scholarships and others, as she has continued.

Yes, you fill out the continuing student scholarship application and submit. The admin. decides where to send it from there - they will distribute it to all scholarships you are eligible for (you don’t have to do anything) then you just wait and the scholarship offers show up on the FA portal - maybe in April? Continuing scholarships (4 year kind) that have grade conditions are renewed over the summer and they will also show up on the FA portal ( you don’t do anything, they pull your grades & renew for you). The only thing you do have to do (other than submit the application) is go into your FA portal and click accept on your offers before school re-starts in the Fall.

It looks like a lot of departmental (Engineering) scholarships are being decided this week for FRESHMEN. All the freshmen will be notified by the end of next week. Does anyone know if upper classmen will be notified by the end of next week too?

Thank you in advance. :)>- :)>-

Has anyone received financial aid package yet?