TAMU Engineering chances

I am a senior in Texas, applying for biomedical engineering.
Class rank: none (we don’t rank in my school)
GPA: 4.11 (unweighted)
ACT: 27 (26 Eng, 31 Math, 26 Read, 25 Sci)
AP: Bio, English Lang, CS A, Cal AB, Cal BC, Phy 1, Phy C
EC: NHS, around 60 hours of volunteer, Basketball (JV, V), Softball (JV, V)

Chance me please!
Thank you!

If you don’t get a seat in college station, you will be offered general engineering at Galveston. If they do things like they did last year for the first time, they could offer you a choice of admissions of Galveston or an engineering academy. Those spots are not unlimited, so if it is something you would accept (if you were not offered a spot in College Station) you need to brush up on those options and be prepared before the offer comes.

A&M will assign you a rank and whether you get a spot in college station will depend on how you stack up to all of the other review applicants for the remaining spots they have dedicated for that campus, before they move on to releasing the Galveston and Academy offers.

This fall saw enrollment for engineering at college station below 2017 levels because they made less overall full offers of admissions to A&M College Station.

@Thelma2 Once a student is accepted to TAMU how long is the wait typically to hear if they are accepted to engineering or Galv/Blinn? Thanks! Just hoping it is early enough that they can still accept another schools offer if they don’t make TAMU ENG.

What are your AP scores so far?

I did not take the AP Bio test but I took the course, Eng: 1, CS: 3, Cal AB: 4, taking Cal BC, Phy 1 and C right now

Is English a second language? Are you taking chemistry? Why no bio AP test?

Yes it is, I’m not taking chemistry. I did not take the AP Bio test b/c I don’t feel like I learn anything from my teacher, so I feel like retaking the course in college so that I’ll learn more…and I know that taking the AP test will be a waste… so yea

Also, can I still take the ACT in late October and sent my score later then?

Are you close enough to take the residual ACT at CS?

What does it mean?

https://testing.tamu.edu/Exams/ACT
google for the other campus sittings.

But yes, you can update better scores.

With the ACT score, it’s very unlikely. It sounds like you’re out of state, since Texas uses rank in lieu of GPA for college admissions. A&M is not worth paying triple the tuition. I would just go with an affordable ABET accredited university that gives you an opportunity.

OP states he is a senior in Texas.