TAMU Fall 2015 Transfer Thread

@DCadventurer Awesome! I was thinking about the August NSC too. Hopefully there will be good classes/professors left to take.

@Gardenflower Thank you so much! I just found it on there!

Howdy. …I was just accepted! !!! See you in College Station in August.

@JJ1996, first or second choice major? Either way congratulations!

Second. Thanks

@JJ1996 Could you please share your stats?

3.5 GPA, 24 HOURS, LONESTAR COLLEGE

Does AIS update over the weekend? I’ve been checking ever 30 minutes for the past three weeks and it’s probably unhealthy but the stress is real.

I check mine multiple times a day hoping to see a change. Now that is unhealthy hahahah

@JJ1996 what was your second choice major?

Hey y’all! I just got in to my first choice, sociology! Thank God! I am transferring from Lone Star College-CyFair with a 2.8 GPR. I know it’s really low, but I screwed up a couple semesters back.

One that’s been bothering me a little is that it shows I was admitted in AIS. I can see the acceptance letter that was sent to me. However, Howdy shows that my application is still under review.

I was just accepted!! Transferring from American University in DC to International Studies at A&M. Best of luck to everyone!

Sociology

@JJ1996 Glad to know I’m not the only sociology major. Congrats! :slight_smile:

@cctamed mine didn’t update until 3 days after ais , no worries.

@ravishingrick Thanks for letting me know! When did you find out about financial aid? Once Howdy updated?

@ravishingrick you should have a financial aid tab…information should be listed there

@cctamed …Congratulations to you too!!!

@cctamed, financial aid tab and my records popped up within 24 hours… The under review thing took a couple days. But, everyone seems to be different.

https://myfinancialaid2.tamu.edu/default_passthru.aspx see if you can view this @cctamed