TAMU Fall 2015 Transfer Thread

Got accepted yay! The admission had error coded my transcript wrong by messing up my hours and never sending the transcript to the liberal arts dean. Got it fixed though and an Aggie now :slight_smile:

Got accepted today! Industrial Distribution! woohoo!

Stats? Im trying to transfer into ID in the spring

Hello Everyone,

I am going to apply for the Spring semester as a Petroleum Engineering transfer student when it opens on August 1 (I presume), and based on my completed courses, I would like to know what are my chances of getting in to my 1st or 2nd choice. I have reviewed the transfer course sheets for both majors already, but I’m not so sure about my chances of getting accepted into at least one of them.

My second choice is Mechanical Engineering.

Calculus 1&2- A
Calculus 3- this Fall
University Physics 1&2-A
General Chemistry 1&2-A
Composition 1&2-A
Federal Govt-A
Texas Govt-this Fall
U.S History 1&2-A
General Psychology-A
Music Appreciation-In Progress
Technical & Business Writing-In Progress

GPA: 3.92/4.00 (before “In Progress” courses)

Total hours: 55 credit hours

Thanks,

Martin

Correction: U.S History 1-B

That’s why my current GPA is 3.92/4.00

Is anyone actually transferring to the School of Public Health? Or does anyone know how competitive it is?

I know this is a super old thread but whoever has time to reply me I will greatly appreciate it. I’m currently applying for transfer fall 2016. I’m just asking if anyone here got asked for their spring grades ?

Hi! I applied for spring transfer to TAMU Construction Science program. My application was complete and in review by August 25th. I was wondering if anyone knew how long its going to take to her back. Also If anyone has any insight on what my chances are of getting admitted that would be greatly appreciated. My GPA is a 3.73 and I have 33 credit hours. Thanks!