TAMU Fall 2015 Transfer Thread

I had to send in two transcripts. One was sent one June 1, but that one did not have my minimester grade on it because my professor did not put grades in until June 2. I sent them the one with the minimester grade on it yesterday (I think they’ll receive it today). Do y’all think they’ll look at the second transcript? I asked them a question saying exactly that on AIS.

@UOUTA7 Aww. Haha. Sorry about that!

Has anyone that had to submit spring grades heard anything back yet? My spring transcript was received 5/22/15, but still “Under Review”.

@Gardenflower Where does it say “under review”

@Gardenflower my transcript was received a few days ago and mine still says “under review” also, keeping my fingers crossed.

@cctamed It says your app status if you click on manage applications in howdy!

@Gardenflower Thank you! And one more question. Sorry about bothering you. What does that mean? Because mine also says that.

@Gardenflower Never mind. I looked it up myself. Thanks anyways. :slight_smile:

Does anyone know when they will send out decisions?

I spoke with a lady today, and she said that if in AIS it still says view decision your app hasn’t gone under review then. It will go under review in AIS only once they have processed your transcript and verified your transferable credit hours. She also said results typically come out from mid June - mid July. She was also able to view my transcript and said that my chances looked good so I’m hoping for the best :slight_smile:

They received my transcript 5/20 and its still under review

I got admitted yesterday into Construction Science.
I had a 3.8 gpa at Lonestar College.
Texas A&M received my spring grades on May 12.
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up so that they know their chances.

Wow early July? Hopefully we won’t have to wait that long!

@TransferUTA Do you remember the name of the woman you spoke to? Also, what was she? An admissions counselor?

My advisor said we should hear back by mid June

I got in today into Physics major. Spring grades were re-reviewed.

I just noticed that I do not have the “Applicant” tab in Howdy anymore, I am currently a Blinn TEAM student, so I don’t really know if that means anything. Still in review though on AIS.

@regmi1 Would you mind sharing your Cum.GPA and Your Science-Math GPA? Thanks

Has anyone heard back from the mechanical or aerospace engineering departments that were given spring review?

@Yoohooos well my gpa was abt 3.02, its cuz of a bad semester 7 years ago. but recently i did abt 37 credit with 3 calc classes, 2 physics and 2 chem classes all with A’s. No ECE’s or any other volunteer work. I guess my major (Physics) was prolly the easiest to get in. Btw i got into UT as well, and i am absolutely confused abt where to go. UT is much more academically recognised nationwide but austin is so freaking expensive and UT is so stingy (just got the Pell grant and some loans and, might end up working on weekends just so i wont starve). On the other hand, tamu is also not that bad academically and college station is really cheap and might get few scholarship just enough to cover the tuition fee (still haven’t heard from financial aid department from tamu).
I dont know which path to choose, really dont mind being an aggie or a Longhorn, I just dont wanna regret this decision later in life.
Any suggestion guys?