TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@complexX In Howdy you’ll go from 3 tabs at the top to 6. Housing opens up, etc. This all happens before AIS is updated to accepted!!!

@YourCollegeMom, hang tight, your son will get there too! I am saying some prayers for your son!!!

@YourCollegeMom couldn’t agree more regarding stats being admitted. My D’s SAT is lower than most but her class rank is higher. Hoping the combo of the two gets her in there!

@YourCollegeMom Is this in “My application Status” website? The appstatus?

howdy.tamu.edu

@YourCollegeMom I have six tabs- Home, applicant, my record, my finances, student life, and my howdy. Is this it?

yes @ComplexX

@ComplexX YES!!! Whoop! Congrats

Looks like your AIS will be updating soon @ComplexX

I saw a post that I thought I’d share from Jan 2015 on the TexAgs Academic forum by the TAMU Admissions representative that says:

“If you see new tabs in Howdy the chances are good that you have been admitted. AIS should update by close of business so keep checking that site. Congratulations to each of you!”

So maybe AIS will update today??? One can hope.

AIS won’t update same day… probably a couple of days from now, but rest assured… admission to TAMU is a done deal!!!

Congrats to all. We are still waiting and hoping more updates to the Howdy portal to come tomorrow and next week.

anyone know if the admissions office will be on duty throughout this week?

Her AIS is updated to “You’ve Been Admitted”! My girl is gonna be an Aggie!

What are you referring to when you state AIS changed to 6 tabs?

@FingersCrossedAgMom what do you mean by 6 tabs? I’m confused???

@Cowboydoghouse…on the MyHOWDY portal you will find 3 tabs: Home, Applicant and MyHowdy. Shortly before the AIS system updates to accepted your MyHOWDY portal will populate with 6 tabs. The original 3 plus, My Finances, Student Life and My Record.

I admit, I was thoroughly convinced DD2018 would not make the cut, her AIS has updated to accepted!

Have faith ya’ll.

Congrats @labegg!

Just appeared as admitted!