TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

I am honestly soooo ready to hear back!

OMG! JUST CHECKED AIS AND I STILL HAVE Complete and In Review :frowning:

@pal321, you are correct a lot of colleges are sending decisions out today and probably tomorrow. My daughter heard from Boise State today.

@Mandog82 you had me in shock thinking you were accepted then i finished reading the sentence… lol

@Mandog82 So funny! Thank you for that! We are rooting for all of you young people…

@Trommald can you send the link for the algorithm?

Hoping you kiddos get good news tomorrow!

I am not a good test taker and my SAT scores are way lower than I have seen with others under review, I’m just hoping for the best. I didn’t know I wanted to be an Aggie until this year and I didn’t really try my best in school until now. Hoping my GPA and Class Rank bump. I am a first generation college student and I really want to be an Aggie. Everyone says I can’t do it and so it encourages me to try my best and to prove everyone wrong.
SAT- First 1060 Essay 4,4,4 Second 1050 Essay 6,6,6
Act- Didn’t take
Class Rank - 124/436
Three AP classes
Graduating with 21 college credits
Essays A, B, and C
I am getting recommendation letters written now and submitting soon
First Choice Major - Biology
Second Choice - Dance Science
Activities
Colorguard member (Freshman year)
Colorguard Captain (Sophomore to Senior)
Marched Guardians Drum and Bugle Corps (Junior)
Student Council (Junior to Senior)
Band (Freshman to Junior)
Spartans for Christ (Freshman to Senior)
Best Buddies (Junior to Senior)
HOSA (Senior)
Volunteer Hours
Dominican Republic (65 hours) Built homes, ministered to people
Disaster Relief for Harvey (12 hours)
Mission Northeast (4) Sorted through clothing for Harvey victims
Referee at Church Event (3 hours)
Served at Manners Banquets for 5th graders (28 hours)
Blood Drive (32 hours)
Trunk or Treat (12 hours)
Women’s Shelter (4 hours)
Awards
First Division Soloist
US Bands First Place
Open Class Finalist at Drum Corps
Second Division Ensemble
First place WG award
Self Employed - house cleaning over the summer (5hrs per week)

Hey y’all… check in Howdy (not AIS) your major. If it’s changed to your second choice and you’re in an impacted major like Mays, then there’s a good chance you’ll get tabs soon. I think we will see admissions tabs tomorrow or first of next week. Here’s hoping. My sons went from Mays to ag business. In the past, when you major changes, you’ve been accepted. I hope that’s the case this time. It’s under manage applications in Howdy. Again… not AIS

@YourCollegeMom when does it say that howdy was last updated? just curious as to if they’re making changes tonight. It’s posted in the bottom left corner of the page.

Also what all would be considered an impacted major? and does this only apply to those majors?

Says 12-11 but I know my sons changed this afternoon. So not sure what that means. Impacted… there are quite a few. Psych/Econ/architecture etc. not a whole lot will be full besides Mays right now though since still really early.

I really hope we can hear by tomorrow. Even if it’s blinn-team, I would gladly take that path if it means being an aggie. Hope all others who are waiting get good news soon!

Mine still says biology which is my first choice but I am hopeful for tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

@Ross2729 just know that blinn team/gateway/psa won’t go out til the very end. Full admits will hear from November to February. Then the rest of come in.

I understand. I’m fine with waiting.

We went to 6 tabs this morning!!

@YourCollegeMom Praying for your son this morning!

Congrats @JenniferAggie91 !

CONGRATS @JenniferAggie91