TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

review applicants. I did not even mention engineering. (im not an engineering major) @prayingforAggie3

Does anyone know if it will help or add to my review application I upload a detailed resume to AIS as a separate document? All my information has already been written into the ApplyTexas app, but I know that TAMU gives you the option. Any thoughts?

@AggieMomhelp

@lydia2022 My son did a resume as well. It definitely can’t hurt.

@lydia2022 deadline for any additional documentation is TODAY, January 10.

So let’s hypothetically say that you submit an application and don’t get the supporting documents in before today (this is not my case at all), would that make the application void?

@TXagghopeful1 Thank you that is good news to hear. My applicant is not engineering either. Just checking! Good luck

@TXagghopeful1 I would think it was void. At the Admissions Session I attended last spring, the Admissions Director said they had to discard many many files that were not complete at the deadline in 2016. So I do think they take those deadlines seriously. Especially since they’ve already been pushed back more than a month.

We got 6 tabs this morning!!
Anyone else?
This is my first time posting but I’ve been following this thread since my son applied.

No… :frowning:

From what I’ve been reading, six tabs is a really good sign! Is your child in the top 10 or 25%? I’m just wondering who they are looking at right now.

He is in the top 25% (22%)
96.93 GPA
26 composite on ACT with a 27 in English and 34 in reading.
He applied on 8/31/17
He did all 3 essays.

Congratulations @Noahsmom2022! My son still has three tabs. Does anyone know if Howdy only updates once per day, so that I won’t drive myself crazy checking every hour?

@texasjayhawk As I recall, it seems from the past, the tabs usually update in the am and the decision is posted by late afternoon.

@Noahsmom2022 How exciting… your son is definitely admitted. You can now go on howdy and apply for housing. AIS should update this afternoon! What’s his major and did it change from 1st to 2nd choice (just curious)?

As in the past, Howdy only updates in the morning for tabs… I remember checking throughout the night, lol, and it typically popped up around 6 - 7ish. This isn’t a typical year, so wondering if more acceptances will start trickling out over the next few weeks or if again, they’ll come out on certain days. Hmmm, time will tell. Hang tight everyone!!!

His major is Sports Management and it did not change to his 2nd choice.

I am so excited for him!! Probably more excited than he is!!

@Noahsmom2022 Congratulation! So on your son’s application was his choice Education and Human Development to go into sports management? My daughter is going either allied health or community health and applied to EDHD. My senior Aggie son is sports management with a minor in business. He has had a good experience.

@prayingforAggie3 yes his choice was Education and Human Development

s

6 tabs this morning and I could not be more excited!!! prayers they continue to send out decisions!!!

does anyone know when AIS normally updates?