TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@HopefulAg22 what was the major?
I’m wondering if they release decisions by a major type?

Biology @TXagghopeful1 honestly I was not expecting to hear anything until tomorrow at least so maybe they will continue to send more tomorrow and the following weeks. Not sure how they base the waves.

I’m hoping they do! Congratulations to you and your family! I’m excited to see more acceptances come out. I hope mine comes soon.

What exactly are the 6 tabs? I got 6 but none say housing…

@victor electric the housing is under the student life tab. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!!

Congrats all!!! Finally, more acceptances!

When will ais update?

For those who have been accepted, can you PLEASE inform us on the date you applied! Thank you!

@HopefulAg22 when did u apply

@Mandog82 my son applied on 8/24

I applied on October 13th!

@Mandog82 I applied 9/2!

Please chance me. Haven’t heard anything yet.

Submitted September 21…still waiting
Review admit
Top 20% barely in big high school
ACT - 28 (30 math)
3 essays
Good rec letters
Average extracurriculars
Major: Physics
5 AP tests taken ( four 3’s on Physics 1 and 2, World History and US History…and one 2 in English Lang/Comp) and taking several more and dual credit this year.
Worked part time consistently for almost two years

Anyone know if there will be a special wave for the early action engineering applicants?

My ais updated its official! Thanks everyone

@Tiberon08 your chances are great in my opinion. They like act scores 26 and higher and with top 20% your academic weight is solid. The other part of the equation are the essays, ECs etc. So if there’s a negative to your application it may be what you are calling avg ECs. Still think you have a great chance of full admittance tho!

I got in with being low in the 2nd quarter so i don’t think anyone should doubt themselves literally anything can happen.

what are your stats?@victor electric

@HopefulAg22 why did you think you would hear back tomorrow?

@BuffaloMimi my stats are as follows:
Rank 48% 2nd quarter
Gpa 3.45
All 3 essays
Sat 1340
Act 31
3 teacher Recs one of the teachers went to a&m so i think they liked that too. I’m so lucky because i remeber everyone telling me i would only make blinn but now i will officially be apart of the class of 2022 and I’m so grateful! Thanks for all the support guys and much luck to everyone else!