TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

I saw that my first choice civil got changed to general (my 2nd industrial is still the same) I know they say it’s normal, but does it mean anything?

6 tabs this morning!

Looks like only engineering people have heard back today (from what I’ve seen) Is this true?

Omg!!! 6 TABS FINALLY! AIS is not updated though.Also my first choice major changed to general engineering.Does that mean I was not offered first choice major? After getting all this can I still be denied or offered TEAM or blinn?

@ckmyd234 and @Jweed1 when did you guys apply? I applied for engineering in September and still haven’t heard back

I applied in October for computer engineering.14th October to be exact .

Yea for everyone with 6 tabs!!! My D received 6 tabs in December and AIS updated later that day with a very nice admissions letter under the My Letters tab.

Well now it’s looking a little grim

Still three tabs for me… I applied right before the deadline so I’m hoping that means I get my decision later and that this doesn’t just mean a denial. :frowning: A&M is my top choice.

Can anyone tell me if I can still be denied or offered a different admission pathway.I mean something other than the main campus at college station.

If you got admitted can you tell me your stats?

We still have 3 tabs today for Engineering also so we are in the same boat…We will keep our fingers crossed that there is good news for everyone.

@ckmyd234 If you are accepted to engineering your Howdy changes your major to General Engineering and then the Program should show what engineering major you picked as your 1st choice. For example, my son chose Electronic Systems as his 1st choice so his reads:
Texas A&M University - College Station Fall 2018
Application Status: WHOOP! You have been ADMITTED Level : Undergraduate Major: ENGE Program: BAC-ENGE-ES

The program doesn’t really matter since you don’t get to apply to that until next year. Your Howdy should show what college above your major that you were accepted to.

@bluefordaggie my son applied 7/1.

I know the wait is frustrating but remember there will continue to be acceptances until March. Good luck

So good news just chatted with the admissions online and they said they’re trying to get all engineering decisions out this week

What about other majors? :frowning: I am not engineering.

Application Date: 9/14/2017
GPA and Class Rank: 3.9 156/519
ACT Composite N/A
SAT 1240
College applied for: VM
Major in that College: Biomedical Sciences
Eps: NHS, NTHS, NEHS, Clinical, Editor of the yearbook, Soccer, Lacrosse
Did you do all 3 essays: Yes
What is your highlight that you feel will make you stand out in the review process? My GPA
In state/Out of State: Out of state
Current Status on AIS: In review

please help me I’m so nervous

I only asked about engineerin, sorry.

1340 SAT, 630 math, 710 reading, 4.0 GPA, 95 average, top 10%, out of state

Not accepted yet but there’s some reference if I am

@hopeTAMUengmom I dont think you got me.I got the precursor to decision.The 6 tabs on howdy.My decision is not officially disclosed on howdy till now.Can anyone still tell me if I can be offered Blinn or TEAM?