TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@cjkcollege 6 tabs means you have been given something by a&m (full admit, gateway or blinn team) and they are at the top of your howdy page right under the search bar. What Ive heard on here is that they usually will update howdy first then ais later in the day

Just saying…when my son had six tabs, I was able to sign up for housing even before the official admissions letter came out later that day.

@whoop2022 Congrats on your UT admissions. Please do post the decision you get from A&M. Hopefully, we all won’t age too much more until then. :)>-

@TXagghopeful1 No one is going to be able to tell you your admissions status or when the decisions will come out, no matter how many times or via which method you contact them. You are 1 in 40,000+. Please stop stressing yourself out and creating disappointed expectations. Thousands have not received a decision and many of those will be accepted full, Blinn Team and Gateway ( and the engineering decisions too).

It is good that you have applied elsewhere to have back ups in cost and acceptance.

How many more rounds of full admits are there?

My Daughters Howdy portal used to say
" last updated 01/08/18" last week. It now says "updated 02/02/18. Any ideas of what that could indicate? Thank you in advance!

My howdy portal had 3 tabs last night but this morning when i checked it had 6. My major also got changed to my second choice. Does this mean i will most likely be admitted?

My daughter’s had the same updated date. Did you find out anything?

@hopefulaggie2022 Yes you will be admitted and you should be finding out soon…like any time now, probably before the end of the day. I guess it is possible it is Blinn or something else, but Admissions told me it doesn’t change to second choice major until a decision is about to come out.

@hopefulaggie2022 Congrats! What are your stats (scores/GPA/rank)?

My daughter’s tabs changed to 6 tabs. However, it still says she is in review. It will allow us to look at parking pass and sports pass etc…
Do you think her status will change by tomorrow ?
I posted once previously . She is a Dance major through he audition process. Top 11 percent in her ranking. 6.4 on a 6.0 GPA scale. SAT is 1180… so just average. Good resume with quite a few leadership roles and awards and distinctions.
Has anyone received 6 tabs and been admitted today?

My son has 6 tabs, too!! I almost didn’t check because it’s been such a bummer to see no change! The area advisor sent an email last week that they post admissions on Tuesdays and Thursdays… wonder if AIS will update today anyway?!

Is there anyone else who is in engineering with still three tabs?

I have had 6 tabs since early November. That is when I was accepted to Galveston. Howdy shows everything pertaining to both TAMUg, and TAMU. Is anyone in my situation?

My son’s AIS just got updated to “you’ve been admitted”! Thanks for all the support!! Best of luck to everyone

Howdy doesn’t have 6 tabs but now it is letting me navigate to where shows meals account, library account, and and under financial status says student in good standing for 2018-2019 school year. Are you able to click on blue areas of Howdy to navigate to these areas before or is this a decent sign? Just had not noticed before and looking for any sign at this point…What are the names of the tabs that show up that we should look for?

The first three tabs that everyone can see are Home, Applicant, and My Howdy. Once you’ve been accepted, you’ll be able to see/access My Record, My Finances, and Student Life as well.

My AIS has just been updated. I’ve been admitted! My first choice major was business but I got put in my second choice major, Interdisciplinary studies. My stats:
Gpa: 3.8
SAT: 1230
Did all the 3 essays
Over 100 hours of community service
Lots of honors and AP classes
3 letters of recommendation
I wish the best of luck to anyone else that is still waiting!

I was just admitted, been waiting since the first day apps opened. what a terrible process

Engineering applicant
still three tabs :frowning:

@bluefordaggie Yep…my son is still waiting. Best of luck to you…and him!!! :slight_smile: