TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

Daughter still has 3 tabs for Construction Science. We really thought we would hear back with her 10.5% ranking. Also the date on Howdy changed to 2-2-2018 this morning then back to 1-10-2018. What does that mean?

@beckistew . Our Daughter’s Howdy update changed from 2018-01-08 to 2018-02-02 and back to 2018-01-08 again - all today.

@shanjohnson26 The Howdy date is at the bottom left of the page.

She did get full admission today at 5:00.

Hi All!

I am an OOS applicant from Pennsylvania. I am deeply involved in football data analysis and was listed as a coach for my team this season. I was going to go to work for FSU, but when Jimbo left and took most of staff with him I began looking into A&M and absolutely loved it.

I was wondering if you think my stats are good enough for out of state.

3.88 GPA
1310 SAT
4 APs

The whole football thing is my main extracurricular but i have some more. I applied pretty late so I’m assuming I shouldn’t panic about my tabs not updating?

Thanks again for all the help, can’t wait to visit in March

3 days shy of 7 months since application was submitted and my son has the elusive 6 tabs and AIS has changed to admitted! He was switched to his second major, Economics.

@momlee26 Congrats! What are his stats?

Do your howdy tabs change if you’re offered Blinn or have they even began offering Blinn? or handing out rejections?

@jsche18 i’m a prospective student so not sure how reputable i am, but it seems like your grades and gpa are great and deserving and you have a unique aspect to you with football data analysis that not many other applicants have so that should stand out! good luck

First choice was business and hearing full. Second choice is construction science. If they both end up full do they deny you or would it help to change a major request so they can see where we are willing to change to?

We just found out my daughter was accepted yesterday!!! Her tabs did not change from 3-6, so I was bummed when I looked at her Howdy this morning. I decided to check her status anyway in AIS and saw those 3 magical words!! She is beyond excited!!
1st quarter
1170 SAT
Allied Health

@prayingforAggie3 if its not too much for me to ask, what was her gpa? I have very similar scores and trying to get into allied health but I’m not first quarter ( I am at my school but for some reason not to a&m). Also congrats!!!

i logged into AIS this morning and under all of my information with my uin, name, major, I now have a
Site code desc. That says college station.

I saw a site code description too. Does that mean anything?

Mine says college station

Mine just says Location - College Station. I can’t remember if that’s always been there or if it makes a difference.

I too have site code desc: college station

It looks new. I never noticed before.

Okay when I look on it on mobile it says Site Code Desc instead of Location too. I don’t think it was there before.

@Ross2729 i never noticed it either. it jumped out at me lol