TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

I’m not sure the site code means anything but I’ll take it as a good sign for no other reason that it makes the wait suck a little less.

When your in Howdy, where is the “site code” located?

@GManmom123 It’s not in Howdy, it’s in AIS at the top of the page, underneath the tabs. It says your name, major, Fall 2018, etc. and then Site Code Desc.

Mine is in AIS on my mobile it’s right below
Degree:
Site code desc:

Here are DS stats:

Application Date: 7/8/17
GPA and Class Rank: 3.92 unweighted, top 5%
ACT Composite:25
SAT:1250
College applied for: Mays
Major in that College: business
ECs: football, baseball, NHS, FACS
Did you do all 3 essays:yes
What is your highlight that you feel will make you stand out in the review process? gpa, heavy course load, 4/5’s on AP exams taken
In state/Out of State: out of state (but in state through junior year, applied with grades from junior year in competitive 6a Texas school)
Current Status on AIS: admitted on 2/5/18 with second major Economics

Anyone from out of state been accepted into the College of Science for Biology

Sorry for being dense, but is the site code “location”? My son’s AIS shows UIN, Name, Admission Type, Term, Major, College, Degree, Location

Is the location the “site code” you are referring to?

@GManmom123 Yes. I’m not sure about other people, but on my PC it shows up as Location and on my phone it shows up as Site Code Desc. I think both of them are new, but I don’t know why it shows up differently.

Mine as well.
My mobile says
Uin
Name
College
Degree
Site code desc

Prayerfully

I don’t think the site code showing college station means anything for admissions because we all applied to cstat but it’s nice to see something a little different on my screen lol

I jumped on chat and asked about the site code. I was told ALOT of decisions are going out this week, especially for Engineering. I hope this site code is a good sign!

Have any review candidates been accepted into History/Liberal Arts?

@momlee26 Thanks for posting her stats when she was accepted. Very helpful because my stats are almost the same!

Have any review admits been accepted into Allied Health or School Health?

@lydia2022 i am liberal arts and still waiting… applied 7/1 out of state. i haven’t heard of that many liberal arts people being accepted yet!

@caligirl2018tx Okay, good to know! What’s your major and your stats, if you don’t mind my asking?

A friend from my school just got into A&M with biology major. sat-1190

Did he had same site code thing? And did he got 6 tabs before acceptance?

I would like to know if there have been any holistic review Liberal Arts acceptances also! My son applied back in August and still hasn’t heard anything–History major. He did not do all three essays though, so I’m somewhat worried about that. His stats are very much in line with many others who have been admitted. I’m thinking Liberal Arts is just lagging behind?

Question pls: For everyone saying your Howdy page or AIS is newly updated, did you receive any sort of communication from TAMU advising you of that fact (email or text), or do you just go on the site and see the update?