TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

Is there a sign if you’re going to get PSA? Does anyone in Howdy change?

@trinley If I’m not mistaken, a few people have said they applied to Galveston in addition to CS. I’m wondering if the drop down box might possibly be for those situations where there is more than one application pending. Just a guess…

Do updates happen throughout the day?

I got accepted to Blinn Team! So AM I CALLED AN AGGIE? Can I announce that I was accepted to Texas A&M University? Just a bit confused as to the terminology here!

Also, this may be a bit silly, but do Blinn TEAMers receive the AGGIE Banner in the mail?

@93txag The drop down used to contain both major choices, now only one. I don’t think it has anything to do with the Galveston campus. Both my son and I recall it having both.

6 tabs this morning and major changed to TEAM under Manage my applications!! Still waiting for AIS to update.

Stats:
Rank 21.5%
SAT 1280
GPA. 3.87
Did all 3 essays
Interdisciplinary studies, math and science

So excited!!

@lydia2022 You are an Aggie if you are enrolled in a class at A&M. I took Blinn classes back in the day when it was located in a shopping center next to the Tap. Im class of '92. Congratulations!

DD Stats…
Rank-18% 167/906 1st Qr
SAT 1260
GPA 6.45/6.0
3 essays
2 teacher recs
ECs: tons and volunteer work, job in summers
Major applied to: Allied Health (Pre-nursing)
Accepted to BAC-TEAM
Still waiting for AIS to update

Son has 6 tabs this morning. BAC-TEAM.

1320 SAT
3.6 UW gpa 5.01 weighted
Top 12.8% in state 6A
First Major was Business
Second Major was PoliSci

congrats!

We still have the red bar this morning. Anyone else? Thank you!

Major is still showing BIMS, no tabs, still have the red bar, still have site code desc.
At least it doesn’t say denied.
The wait is tiring though. I am ready to have a plan, but I am held up by things that are out of my hands.
It will all fall into place.

I got TEAM-
Sat: 1290 Act: 27

Still no changes and red flag across. If anyone calls admissions and finds out what system down meaning please post. Can someone take the time to go from Howdy- then to financial aid and scroll to bottom. Mine says Student is in good financial standing. Is that something it has always said or says on everyone’s?

Have been following this thread for a while, here are my stats!
Application Date: October 6th
GPA and Class Rank: 3.52 and 120/678 (17%)
ACT Composite: Didn’t take
SAT: 1260 (Math-630 Reading-630)
College applied for: Education and Human Development
Major within College: Interdisciplinary Studies (Special Education)
EC’s: Varsity Dance Team (4 years), Dance Team Officer, Ambush Mentor (2 years), Choir (2 years), HOSA (2 years), ScreamTeam (3 years), National Honor Society, About 200 volunteer hours total
Highlight: I work at a dance studio and am a coach for a swim team. Both teaching positions/jobs which I have had for 2 years now.
Wrote all three essays and only submitted one letter of rec.
In state/Out of state: In state
Current Status on AIS: Blinn TEAM- Accepted!

Kinda disappointed but also very excited to be in college station!! Also, my friend got blinn team last year and is rooming with a full admit and there is no difference in what they can and can’t do. TEAM students get all the same benefits that a full admit has so I feel that if you get the offer it would be wise to take it!!! But congratulations and good luck to everyone who is still waiting!!!

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten a notification of full admit or Blinn -TEAM!! You are AGGIES! WHOOP!

If you are Blinn-TEAM, please check out my thread TAMU Blinn-TEAM Fall 2017 Parent perspective.

Does Blinn Team get the Aggie banner?

What does site code desc mean as I have had it on my ais for multiple days and still have not heard anything back on my admissions decision. I also had my second choice major changed to Business Administration today and I do not know what that means.

@TXagghopeful1 it’s the samething for me. same major, same everything. no updates :confused:

@Txstudent28 What are your stats?