TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

It was so much easier when I knew I had to wait a while

Maybe this coming week will be the week for us!! I wish you all luck.

For parents of new (or existing) Aggies, if you are on FB, look for and join the Mom and Dad’s of Current Aggie’s page.
know that it is only for parents (and step)/legal guardians, and not extended family or students. It is very helpful.
You will be asked questions by the moderator, probably via Private Message, so check your FB messages!
Initial Posts are informative: sharing or gathering info - not chatty, but it’s fine to be chatty in replies.

We also attended Aggieland and had a great time. We attended the Blinn TEAM session and although in our session no mention was made of the number accepted it was stressed that most students were going to be able to transition over to their major in one year. However, it is major specific and Mays Business is a bit more complicated and they said it would probably take the full 2 years at Blinn before moving into Mays. They said to try to think of taking classes at Blinn as taking classes at an overflow campus. It wa stressed time and again that Blinn TEAM students are full on AGGIES and that no one should think otherwise. They also went over the pros of the program such as resources at both campuses and smaller classes with more personalized attention.

What do you mean by “tabs”

Good morning! On the Howdy page’s upper top left there are 3 tabs- Home, Applicant, and My Howdy, I think. The day before you receive a decision you get 3 additional tabs. The AIS updates either later that day or the next day. My Daughter’s “Last Updated” date has changed about 5 times from 01-08 to 02-02 back to 01-09. Earlier this week, there was a January date on my personal computer and a February date on my phone. I also notice a number on the bottom right has changed from 51a to 3a to 52a based on my screenshots. Don’t know if that means anything. She knows about 4 auto admits, one who may haved been rejected, and many others who have not heard a thing. I may send a room deposit to her back up choice - it’s 2 hours further but they (and several others) want her. Please continue posting- your updates mean a lot to those of us still waiting. :relaxed:

Will there be a wave tomorrow like last week?

I would think gateway comes out this week along with some full admits. I’m under the impression that all blinn team decisions have been sent.

Thank you, Does anyone know if they post rejections, too, or just send a letter or email?

Was something menioned somewhere thst all blinn decisions came out?

No there wasn’t anything released. I don’t know why someone would say they think all of them have been sent out. Last year many students were given Blinn TEAM during this upcoming week and even after. It is purely speculation to say there are done with team admissions and I highly doubt all of the Blinn TEAM decisions have been sent out.

A friend of mine was flat out rejected yesterday. From out of state top quarter with good scores.

I hope the info I got was incorrect but was told by a reliable source. Last year I too remember blinn team came out more than once. So I hope that trend continues for this year. Would be great if they could just say what’s what ya know?

So to rank alternative decisions (PSA, Blinn TEAM, Gateway… ) Which is the best to receive?

@sh2022 I agree. There was a student that found out about her blinn team offer on February 15. She told me about it when I applied to TAMU in the fall. @TXagghopeful1 In my opinion, there is no best pathway to receive. I personally hope I receive blinn team though.

@tagee2 how did they get notified of their rejection? was it posted on AIS or maybe a letter? and are you sure it wasn’t PSA or an alternative admission option? just trying to figure out what to look for and if they have truly began to send out rejections.

My howdy updated today from 1-08-2018 to 1-10-2018 and on the bottom right corner it went from 51a to 75a, does this mean anything? I still have no updates in tabs

Does the code at the bottom of AIS next to the time and date last updated mean anything? It’s changed from 51A to 3B to 51A to lastly today 1A .

It was a denial and on his ais. They may not offer psa to people out of state so that could be why it was a flat out rejection!

Before logging in to Howdy, I noticed that bottom of the page showed the date 01-09-2018 with code 51a - same as after I logged in. It seems to be related to the site from what I can tell.