TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

When will the wave for BIMS be? Is there a prediction from past years?

@Thelma2 I almost tagged you! I figured you knew the answer! lol Thanks for clarifying!

No changes have been Complete and In Review since 7/27/17 Freshman Aerospace Engineering
Have site code description. Cstat
Still 3 Tabs
Howdy says College Station BS-AERO Under Review

Still have 3 tabs. Agricultural Economics major.
@TXagghopeful1 I think today is just for engineering majors.

Still have 3 tabs. Allied health major. been in review since 8/25/17

@ross2729 hang in there… your time is coming I’m sure!!! Today definitely seems like it’s only Eng. Academy admits!

@Shayne8 What does your “Manage Applications” say? That’s where I noticed the change.

@Shayne8 What are your stats?

@AggieMomhelp Thank you for the support! I’ll hang on to hope. I just have to focus on something else.

2 friends (Ag Science and Ag Ed) were both offered Blinn Team last Thursday. I am Ag Com & Journalism, and I am still Under Review.

@GManmom123
Thats where I got the info on my howdy
BS-AERO
Under Review
Undergraduate

Application Date: 7/27/17
GPA and Class Rank: 3.92 & 29/251
SAT 1220
College applied for: Engineering
Major in that College: Aerospace
ECs:
National Honor Society President 2yr
Student Gov. VP, Treasurer, Class Pres. 2yr
Leo Club Treasurer, VP 4yr
AVID Tutoring 3yr
HOSA VP, Treasurer 4yr
Robotics VP 2yr
Varsity Tennis Team Cap. 4yr
Varisty Air Riflery Team Cap. 4yr
Did you do all 3 essays: Yes
What is your highlight that you feel will make you stand out in the review process?
Strong interest in Engineering & TAMU, Visited over summer
From Hawaii
Took every math course available in School (Highest Calc AB)
Overcome Diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetes
over 600+ community service hours
Tons of leadership
In state/Out of State: OOS
Current Status on AIS: Complete and In Review

I got into UFlorida, Auburn, UMD, etc. but probably not gonna get into 1st choice TAMU

Great stats @Shayne8 I hope you get in!

Does anyone know what Program: BS-CVEN-GCE means under the manage you application tab? Looking for clues like everyone else. thanks I know the BS-CVEN, just not eh GCE

@bluefordaggie your stats are almost identical to my son’s and he received full admission to engineering. Hope you hear something very soon!

Is that Galveston?

@trinley could it be Galveston College of Engineering? – Editing this. I think I just figured it out. General Civil Engineering.

I got a letter about scholarships and financial aid in the mail today. It was just 1 page about filling out a 2018-2019 Student Data Form. Don’t know if it’s a good sign. I just don’t want to get my hopes up.

@trinley I found a link online that downloads an excel spread sheet but it won’t let me copy the link. This is all I could copy ucc.tamu.edu/UCC/media/UCC/Documents/2017/12-December/…

It breaks down a lot of majors that list that mumbo jumbo jargon. BS-CVEN-GCE is Bachelor of Science CVEN means Civil Engineering and GCE is General Civil Engineering.

Is this a new thing? Was his major Civil Engineering?

It could be just listing what he applied to but the General Civil Engineering makes me think AIS might update soon to full admit. Galveston offers typically say GV. Keep us updated with changes.

With @Shayne8 showing BS-AERO and you have GCE, I interpret that as an admit to general engineering. :)>-