TAMU National Scholar Invitational 2018 (June 11-12, June 25-26 or July 9-10)

DD got invited and we are attending one of three dates. Are they expecting large turn out?

Anyone from the past event!
Know how many people will attend per session?
What are some takeaways for parents or students?

Thanks and Gig’em

My daughter got an invite too! Are y’all going? We are going for the June 25-26 session. Do we need to get a hotel room or are they putting up the parents too?

http://admissions.tamu.edu/freshman/National-Scholar-Invitational
website post info, I’m guessing A&M will send same detail information few weeks before schedule date.

We are attending later date. She will be our third child at the school and we still feel very excited and privileged.

Good Luck and Gig 'em

Thanks for the link! I had not seen this. Have they emailed you anything? I’m afraid my daughter is going to miss an important email because of all the email college spam she gets! I was wondering about the parents needing to find overnight accomodations!!

@TXRunningMom Have you or your D received any invitational reminder from TAMU for June 25-26?

Yes, @texaggie! My daughter received two emails on June 16th; one had 3 liability waivers attached. She also received an email asking what college she wanted to visit and then today received an email from that college about the visit. Has your daughter not heard anything? Are y’all planning on the last date or the one coming up on Monday/Tuesday June 25-26 next week? I would email them if you haven’t heard anything!

@TXRunningMom Thanks for info. Signed up for July 9-10. So, I’m sure email will be send around July 1st.

Good Luck to your family and Gig’em.

@texaggie , How did you daughter like the National Scholars? What did you learn that was new for you?

@texaggie , are y’all going to the National Scholars Days in November? I don’t think we are going to make it because my daughter has Calculus 2 at the community college on all of those Mondays. She already has to miss one day for a school function so she doesn’t want to miss anymore days. I’m bummed! I want to go on a field trip to TAMU in November!