Tamu psa 2018?

So, I got offered the PSA program for Texas A&M, and I already checked the box to ¨be considered¨ for Texas A&M Corpus Christi, what other steps do I have to take to enroll there? Also, when will I know that I´m enrolled there? Thanks so much(:

My daughter is doing the same. I just spoke to our school counselor and he said TAMU will forward the info to CC and we can expect to hear from them in 3-4 weeks about housing and fees. I asked if we had to worry about not getting in and he said, “No. Though this program you are guaranteed admission.”

Did you notice if corpus had a bio psa program?

I, too, accepted the PSA offer for Corpus Christi. So far, I haven’t heard anything from TAMU or TAMU CC. Do anyone know if we are still eligible for financial aid at TAMU CC?

We hit accept to aee the schools but we had a couple of school there. The only one that we would consider is CC. Should we put a oreference down or email? We did get an email yesterday that their was a psa info session in 3/9 but rec email yesterday. Is their a parents group for psa or an A tamu cc patents page on fb?