TAMU sending transcript?

<p>I'd appreciate some insight please. I will be submitting my Apply Texas application on Monday (the 18th) and am a bit nervous if my transcript will get to TAMU in time for the December 1 deadline. Because I cannot send transcript until I submit the online applicatio- I'm not sure exactly how you send it. Because if the only way is to send it in the mail, I don't think it will make the cross country trip in time for December. However if there is a way my school can do it online then I should make the deadline with ease. So, can someone please explain to me what AIS is? (applicant information system) I emailed TAMU and they said my school can submit the transcript there. How does it work?
Thanks for your time, sorry for the long post.</p>

<p>Surely somebody who’s already applied can help me out…</p>

<p>overnight fedex?</p>

<p>Lol. I guess if I have to mail it I’ll priority ship it. Hopefully someone here can explain the online process</p>

<p>After you submit your application, you will recieve an email (could take a couple of days) with your AIS information on it. There you can upload additional documents.
My school electronically sent mine via a system called TRex.</p>

<p>TREX is a Texas system for TX high schools. You will need to contact your HS to see what their policy is with transcripts ( ours had a no online submission policy–we are OOS).</p>

<p>If you are OOS and, therefore, can’t use TRex, do the following. Once you have submitted your application for admission, and have activated your NetID with the information supplied to you by email following the submission of your application, go to the following: <a href=“Page Not Found”>Applicant Information System;

<p>Then, click on the link that says “Log in to AIS” on lower right side of screen, and log in with your NetID and password. Then scroll down to section titled “Upload Supporting Documents” and click the link that says “Click here to upload.” Proceed as instructed.</p>

<p>My son has applied and is getting with his HS counselor to upload his transcript using this system, rather than snail mail. Good luck.</p>

<p>Hey does anybody know how long does it for A&M to get the transcripts using TRex? Will it be sent on time if my counselor does it tomorrow?</p>