TAMU Spring 2015 Transfer for Engineering

<p>I applied in late August for first choice civil engineering and second choice industrial engineering. My application has been in review forever and today I got accepted into civil!</p>

<p>I would like to be in mechanical engineering but I did not think my gpa was high enough for that major but I hope to transfer with in eventually.</p>

<p>My GPA is a 3.6 with 68 credit hours I've taken at Lone star community college. I have taken all of the classes that will transfer for my degree. Currently I'm taking physics 2, calculus 3, differential equations, and statics (vector mechanics). I had pretty good essay and several letters of recommendation. I also have an internship at Schlumberger. I'm currently 20 and I hope to graduate in May 2017.</p>

<p>I've been checking the forums a lot and I just haven't seen many other people that is in the same boat as I am, so I figured I would make a thread in case anyone else are also trying to transfer for the spring. Best of luck to everyone!</p>

<p>Do you currently know your financial aid package? @ilovemath987‌ </p>

<p>I’m not sure what you mean by that? I know I’m automatically entered in for scholarships but I haven’t looked into the financial aid yet.</p>

<p>How do you know you got the scholarships from A&m?</p>

<p>I do not know if I will receive any scholarships or not. All I know is that I have been entered in for the chance at receiving any if applicable. It automatically does this through apply texas.</p>

<p>thanks! Wish you good luck. </p>

<p>Is there any accepted in the industrial engineering department as a transfer student?</p>

<p>So far only one of my friends have gotten accepted into an engineering major for the spring. Has anyone else been accepted for the spring?</p>