TAMU Spring 2019 Transfer

@aggie96 Congratulations!!! Im still waiting on my end. :-SS

@kmeneley21 Congratulatons!!! I applied for CoSi in September, hopefully I hear something soon. :-SS

Congratulations!! Hopefully my son will be joining the group…

@futuaggie I applied mid july went into review late august… i dont think when an application is submitted matters anymore. Im assuming they do it by highest to lowest gpa or maybe by name in alphabetical order. Regardless, at least we know our department is reviewing applications and word should be coming in soon. Dont worry m8 the wait cant be more than a couple weeks and will be worth it. Hang in there to all my fellow Construction buds, Best Regards.

@futuaggie hang in there! It will come soon.

@AdamBarket Good to know, Thanks. I’ll just be here waiting patiently then, hopefully we get an answer soon. Good luck everyone. :slight_smile:

@aggiecheermom Congratulations!!!

Is anyone still processing transcripts?? I’m not even in review yet and its making me nervous.

@splasheart123 I would just call admissions. Make sure they have everything they need. Can’t hurt!

@splasheart123 I’m not in review either, but I’ve been in contact with a transcript analyst and I was told to just wait as there are many transcripts that need to be reviewed.

thanks!!

@splasheart123 my transcript was processing from October 1st until October 25th, and I got my audit last night. Don’t worry for now once they process it they get to the other steps fairly quickly.

Hello everyone, just wanted to let y’all know I was admitted today, BS in Economics! applied Oct. 13, got degree audit Oct. 24, and admitted today. Gig em!

Wow, congratulations! I wish all departments were that fast! Still waiting here…

@matamhar Congratulatiins!

@matsamhar congrats …

@matsamhar YAY!!! Congratulations!!!

@matsamhar Congratulations!

@matsamhar SWEET man!

@HopefulAggieDad lol same