TAMU Spring 2019 Transfer

@AggieMomhelp I have 56 credit hours and i have electrical engineering. With the help of english professors and civil engineers, I made my essays show passion for civil engineering in particular.

That’s awesome! Keep us posted!!

If anyone else could chance me, it’d be much appreciated!

I personally think you have a solid chance.I believe you are competitive… We all have some sort of imperfection that we seem to worry about after we submit our application. I really hope they read that essay C. Just hang in there and hope for the best in November.

@AggieCSdream @dataggieboi “We all have some sort of imperfection that we seem to worry about after we submit our application.“ So true. Don’t worry man you’ll be good. Im coming from UH as well so we are in the same boat ready to hit land… the wait will be worth it!

@AggieCSdream @AdamBarket thanks for the feedback! has anybody received a decision yet?

I just tried to log onto AIS and saw they’re “doing maintenance” right now. Admissions said the first round of acceptances will be announced mid September, so I’m crossing my fingers maybe they’re doing that right now? I’ve heard AIS wasnt working the pasts few semesters right before people got accepted. I’ve had tabs since the 28 of August and still nothing else has updated :frowning:

@msh020598 it’s back up and nothing changed on my end

@msh020598 @slv818 I once read on one of the forums that when AIS went down, afterwards, people started getting admittance… however, nothing has changed on my end yet

If someone would chance me that would help me fee less stressed
GPA: 3.9
College applied: Liberal Arts
Awards and extracurriculars
2 LOR
Hours: 30 (45 after this semester)

@ghmjan what major are you applying for? Your chances look very high to me. What is the minimum GPA for your major?

@sullyboy87 I am applying for Telecommunication media studies and the minimum GPA is 3.0

Same. No updates on my end. ?

For the past 2 years they have gotten in on the 21st (a Thursday) so my guess is we will hear something on the 20th! Plus, tamu23 has not been accepted yet, so I don’t think anyone has! This week will be sooooo long :confused:

@slv818 Ya either that or the 27th based on past forums. I’m ready to see everybody post saying “I GOT ACCEPTED” XD

I do not want to get my hopes up but I got my tabs!!!

@tamuagscs and I was trying to be sneaky lol because with tabs, you can access your TAMU email, because when I got mine I was messing around with all the new stuff I could access, so I used the admissions chat and asked when we would be able to access our official tamu email, and he said “only those admitted will have it.” !!! So exciting

@msh020598 the wait anxiety is killing me!! I just accessed the email and I have a google email email from 12 hours ago - hopefully this means this is it for us!!

@msh020598 **google welcome email

This could be the week! I was hoping I would wake up on my birthday yesterday with tabs… I guess as long as it’s within my birthday month, I will be fine!