TAMU Spring 2019 Transfer

Slv818 & msh020598 Congratulations!

I got accepted guys!

Congratz to everyone winning an admittance! WHOOP!! No change here for Construction Science major.

@msh020598 I thought it would be $100. Not sure where the $208 comes from but I could be wrong.

Congrats ya’ll!! No change for Ag. Communications and Journalism.
A friend of mine did get accepted into L.A. Sociology with a 3.66, no extra curr., no rec letters, no community service.

Congrats guys. Still waiting to hear from the Computer engineering department. 3.68 gpa over 41 hours

@AggueMomghelp I also graduated top 7% and I have an outstanding list of extracurriculars and volunteer work. Anyone a Kinesiology major?! just got my audit but no luck with tabs or acceptance, yet.

@hopefulaggie12 If you just got your audit you might have to wait a week or two before getting tabs or an answer, at least as far as I can tell from past years. I just got my audit on Sunday, so we’re in the same boat, hang in there!

I accidentally selected the wrong school and after my application “getting fixed” twice I was finally able to receive my audit on 9/14. Im applying for a BS in economics and have a total hours 36 and a GPA of 3.56, with two rec letters and all my required coursework completed. From what i can see its about 1-2 weeks before people will hear back, but Im super nervous, Does anyone have an idea how competitive this is for economics?

@carlagodoy16 what are you applying for?!

I have more questions: what is the chronological order of application status? I.e. application received, under review, audit, etc - in what order do they appear? And if you applied just before acceptances are released, how long can you expect to wait or does that depend on how long department review takes? Last question - can transfer students be considered for Honors?

@jaceyk once you are “completed and in review” that’s the last step before decision is made. And timing depends solely on the department.

@jesstx2021 Do you have both of your econs and math completed? If so, with your gpa, I think you will be just fine! My son is freshman in BS Econ. He loves it so far! Liberal Arts is a great college here. The advisors are fantastic.

@sullyboy87 Psych!

Is there anyone that has Not recieved tabs yet? If not, what is your major? When did you apply?

@AdamBarket I haven’t gotten tabs yet. I applied on Aug 28 got my audit Sep 17. My status is still “complete and in review”.

I’m a Kinesiology major.

@hopefulaggie12
Cool. I applied July 17 with audit on Aug 14. No tabs yet… I guess our departments are the slower ones? idk just gotta keep waiting?

I just got my acceptance! Hang in there!

@AdamBarket I HAVE TABS! Ag. Communications and journalism

I GOT ACCEPTED!!