TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

I can also register for housing and set up my meal plans, etc.

@ssppiikkeerr That’s awesome!! Keep us posted!

@ssppiikkeerr CONGRATS! That’s so exciting!

@ssppiikkeerr What were your stats again?

@ssppiikkeerr Congratulations!!

I read on TAMU’s transfer page that Mays’ transfers need to have completed both required maths (Business Math I and II). I have completed Business Math II not I :frowning:

Math 1324 and 1325? @kafooxd

HEY GUYS, okay so stop checking the old Howdy! I just checked my old Howdy and none of the finance tabs and my records tabs are there, but I just checked the new Howdy and those tabs are there! I’m not sure what this means, but perhaps I just got accepted!

Yes, do not check old howdy. Only the new one will update with your records and finance tab. It typically means you are accepted but AIS just hasn’t updated yet. I mean if you can register for housing and stuff you pretty much are in.

@aggietransfer16 my stats were: Polisci major with a 3.14 gpa. Good essays, 3 LOR, and a good resume with volunteer hours and a few jobs.

Yeah, I didn’t think about checking the new Howdy. Lol, but yeah I can search for classes on my Howdy account and such, and for me, my stats were literally borderline. I had a 2.72 cumulative GPA and I needed a 2.7 to get into Philosophy. I did really bad my first year and a half of college and I had 2 F’s on my transcript and that really held me down, but I finally realized the importance of my education and got my act together and ended up getting a 4.0 GPA last semester in 18 hours and applied with just a .2 gap and had killer essays, 2 LOR’s; one from a professor at A&M, and the other who is alumni and is now a successful Franchise owner, and I guess I did it. It all paid off! Good luck to everyone else!

I just got my acceptance!

I just got accepted as well!!!

I’m so excited! Gig’em and good luck to everyone else!!!

My AIS is updated! Congrats everyone!! Ahhhhhh!

You guys, we must all do the same NSC so we can see each other in person! Haha

@chelseaamber4 What was your major ?

Got accepted as well!

@joaquinacardozo sociology!

Happy for y’all!!

Meanwhile Mays applicants probably have to wait another month or so. Haha

Congrats to everyone! What is this new howdy?