TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

@jruiz389247 when you go to the original Howdy login page for A&M, it’s right beside it and you can login to that one as well. Your tabs will be added through there not the old one. It’s literally called “New Howdy.” Haha

@hopefulaggie3 honestly I’m not quite sure, I think my ASI and howdy went down for a couple hours one day then it was back up and like 2 days later I was accepted.

i just checked the new howdy and now I can see the record, and finance tabs. AIS isnt updated though… Is this a good sign??

@tamufinance Yes! I have Math 1325 done but not 1324 :confused:

@aggietransfer16 Where are the tabs located? Is it right next to the applicant tab?

Anyone hear back from Mays?

@kafooxd Yes! They are right next to the applicant tab and the home tab, or whatever that other one is called.

@HerFavColor Yes! That is a very good sign. That means that you got accepted and it just hasn’t updated in AIS yet. My tabs got added in around 9-10 this morning and it was updated in AIS around 2-3pm today.

I just got accepted into the College of Liberal Arts (international studies major)!

@Amcdowell Congratulations!! :slight_smile:

I am also a sociology applicant who has yet to hear back however, I was curious as to what day you applied and what cumulative gpa was if you don’t mind me asking @chelseaamber4

@chelseaamber4

My application has been complete and in review for 2 weeks…how long until your transfer audit was updated? #nervoustransfer

@kafooxd I had to complete math 1324 and 1325 for my department. They told me if I was missing those then I would receive a letter in a mail that they would want me to send my spring grades solo if your taking that math right now you should be good! I finished those classes through a flex semesters… try doing the same if that math isn’t done! :slight_smile:

@aggietransfer16 awesome!! AIS still isn’t updated hopefully it is tomorrow lol

I’m a child professional services major and I just submitted the last piece of my application. How long do you think before I hear back? Also how competitive is that major?

@livinman I sent my application on january 1 and my transcript was sent from my school on january 6. everything was processed and went into review on january 25 and my transfer audit became available on january 28. My gpa is on the lower side, I have a 3.01 on 47 hours but my essay was rather strong.

Hey! I am a Child Professional Services major! (anyone???)
The minimum GPA is a 2.75 but they review anyone over a 2.5
I have a 3.3 on 28 hours of coursework.
Plus I have 19 hours this semester.
Required coursework for admission requires 2 maths and 2 sciences and I am completing both maths and science this semester.
Do you think I will be deferred or do I have a chance of being accepted?

new howdy updated… AIS still lagging behind. This wait is killing me haha

No new tabs on mine yet ugh lol @HerFavColor

Where on the page would these new tabs be located?