TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

@livinman Right next to the “Applicant” tab on Howdy! :slight_smile:

I’m super nervous… I’m expecting Mays decisions to be released in March.

@kafooxd the only tab next to applicant says “my howdy” , should there be other tabs as well?
The anticipation is killing me, hope you get in!

Any one here engineering major??? It’s weird that there’s no a lot of engineering dudes! The last threads was only engineering majors! Lol
Congratulations for all liberal arts major

@livinman If you get in, it’s said that the new tabs will show up! I hope you get in as well; the anticipation has taken over for me haha! :slight_smile: What is your major?

@Adam666 I think there was a post with someone saying they got into Engineering!

To people who have been accepted: How long after your tabs were updated on New Howdy was AIS Updated? I’ve had my tabs since yesterday.

Thanks

When I go to the “new howdy” and click manage my applications…its not loading like nothing pops up…is this happening to anyone else!!!

@kafooxd Thank you!

Does anyone know what they are going to do about housing once they get in? Currently on-campus housing is waitlisting and there are dozens of apartments around. I’m not sure if I should ask this here or on another page.

@HerFavColor Took about an hour for AIS to update with an Acceptance. Last time when I applied for the spring semester though, AIS took about a week to update after getting my tabs in Howdy. Honestly I’ve never seen someone denied after getting four tabs so I know you got in, just no confirmation yet.

@Amcdowell I’m in the Corps so I have on campus housing. Wait list is tricky and you probably won’t hear anything back for a while. If you can handle not knowing if you have on campus housing or not then sign up…if not then I would suggest getting housing off campus.

SOMEONE ANSWER BACK PLZ Just checked my howdy and my transfer audit JUST got posted, and only my first major, choice is showing…is this a good thing? :slight_smile:

@jruiz389247 I think it means your application is officially under review and for that specific major! That’s what other posts have said.

@kafooxd ok thanks! Have you heard anything yet!?!

@jruiz389247 I haven’t! :frowning: I’m hoping for the best… definitely super worried.

@kafooxd If you meet all the criteria you should be fine! What are your credentials if you don’t mind me asking. Also are you available to see your transfer audit?

Accepted to aerospace engineering. (2nd choice)

@aggiengineering congrats! When did you submit your application?

around the january 26th.

Hi everyone!
I am applying to civil engineering as my first choice and industrial engineering as my second. I just submitted my application yesterday so it is a bit late. However, what do you all think about my chances?
-I was accepted to Mays business School after high school(class of 2014) as a top 10% admit. So I still have automatic acceptance into the school, but not necessarily the engineering department.

• I have a 3.65 GPA (suffered first semester)
  • I have a 3.95 in my Math and Science classes up to Calc 3, physics 2, Chem 2 (currently enrolled in these three), and bio 1
  • I feel like my essay was pretty solid. I had done around four drafts by the time it was completed.

-I will have my associates degree by the end of this semester, which will qualify me as core complete. Since I was too 10% I am automatically accepted for the school, just not any specific departments.

• I have two recommendation letters, one from my Calc professor and another from a fellow student(already has an engineering degree but is pursuing another one) who's whole family has graduated from A&M with masters and PhDs.
  • My volunteer hours, extracurriculars, and awards are pretty weak, but I just graduated less than two years ago and was told to only mention stuff post high school.

-I’ve been working continuously since graduation and have worked at costco and am currently working as a math and science tutor at my college.

-I am Hispanic if that counts for anything (I believe it shouldn’t)

@ssppiikkeerr If AIS continues to not update should I be worried?

@HerFavColor I wouldn’t be concerned. They don’t update AIS until they print and mail off your acceptance letter. They may only send off letters once a week, or the printers down, who knows. I would wait another week and if you don’t see anything change you can contact bobbieh@tamu.edu she is the person in charge of transfer decisions, etc.

@aggiengineering congratulations! I hope that they accept me, even though i didn’t complete my application yet. Let me ask you, how long it took since they received your transcript until you received your decision?