TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

@acceptmeplease5 they will send you a letter of deferral at first, but you can submit your spring grades later on and they will review your application again once you send them. I only have 15 hours right now, but will have 27 by May. I’ll send in my transcripts and then they will notify me of the decision. I’m not in international student, but I’m sure its the same?

@aggienurse04 @Cmsparent Thank you guys so much ! I’m sending my transcripts out today!

So the finance, student life, and the other tab appeared today but my AIS hasn’t updated yet. I saw those tabs in the morning and it is the afternoon and it still hasn’t updated. I don’t know if this is normal.

@tamufinance This is normal. It can take up to 48 hours for AIS to update.

Sometimes longer

They want to re-review after I send my spring grades in. Do they usually accept after they review again? I think they did this because I was missing a recommended class that I’m taking this semester.

What’s your major? @ocea314 that could be why you went into re review! If you went into re review it usually means that you’re missing a class or don’t have enough credits but if that’s not the case I think they’re just waiting to see how you finish this semester and if you finish strong then I don’t see why you wouldn’t get accepted! Think of it as a second round interview, they like what they see they’re maybe just wanting a little more from you!

I called admissions because yesterday I saw that a bunch of tabs showed up but my AIS hasn’t updated yet and they told me it is completely normal for the tabs to show. Now I am so confused!! yesterday I got so excited when I saw the tabs and now I am kind of disappointed because there hasn’t been any updates.

Same here! Four tabs came up yesterday, but no AIS update. With my luck, I’ll be the one applicant that gets the four Howdy tabs and doesn’t get accepted. Haven’t heard of anyone getting the four tabs and not getting accepted. However, it is a new Howdy system, so anything is possible. In the meantime, I’ll keep checking every couple of hours.

what is your major? @HatesBlinnStatus

I just checked AIS and it is official!! I GOT ADMITTED!!! So excited!!!

AgEco- My AIS updated right after my post. It took about 24 hrs. from the time I got the four tabs in Howdy. Hope yours updated as well. The wait is painful. Good luck to you. So glad to officially be an Aggie.

Yeah mine update too after my post.

Congrats you two!

i have a 3.1 GPA and 72 credits and my major is computer engineering. Do you guys think i have a chance at tamu?

I have been told that civil engineering has been filled up, can anyone verify this?

I just sent my transcript today, oh i had to wait a month just to send my transcript, but fortunately i was able to catch up the deadline. Let’s wait another month to get a decision. [-O< [-O<

Hey @tamufinance

You got accepted into Mays? What are your stats?

@Sharry95 I also applied to Mays. What are your stats?

I have been told that civil engineering and other departments have been filled up, can anyone verify this?