TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

@EncisoEngineer who told you that?

A friend, he applied a month back and got into his second choice major electrical engineering. He said it was because civil engineering had already been filled but considering that the deadline hasn’t even closed it didn’t make much sense to me since they can be missing out on a lot of great candidates.

Actually, I don’t think that, and you are right the deadline hasn’t closed, so they still getting applications. For me I’m applying for aerospace and i sent my transcript today, even though I don’t have a great GPA, but I’m not disappointed, because you might get in any department with less than 3.5 expect MEE or PET. And also civil is not that competitive, so I think we have to wait. What is your GPA if you don’t mind!

What NSC is everyone signing up for? I did the June 30-July1.

@adam666 I have a 3.65 I posted my application details earlier in the thread. Just look at my post history if you want to find it!

@Sharry95 Yeah I got accepted into Mays.
GPA: 3.93
Done with all the required coursework
Applied Feb 4th and was in review Feb 15th
Admitted Feb 25th

I just found out that the transcript from my community college is most likely not going to make it to TAMU in time. If that is the case I am going to apply for spring 2017. The thing is I am done with my course work at my community college so I will not be going to school in the fall. Will taking a semester off decrease my chances of getting in?

Hey @dover30

I got a 3.5 GPA and all requirements are completed. What about you?

Hey @tamufinance

Seems like you had no reason to worry :slight_smile:

Almost a perfect GPA. Congratulations.

@Sharry95

I submitted my essay and also sent my transcript, and I believe that they received it, but it doesn’t appear on my AIS. how long it takes to appear as received. However, the document deadline was extended until March 4. But I’m so worried. Any suggestions!!

@Adam666 I’m having the same problem. I called the office yesterday, and I was told that if I’m sure that the office has received the documents then I’m fine. Apparently they re still sorting mail from last week Wednesday.
But how do you know the deadline has been extended ?

Just got admitted!!!

@acceptmeplease5 I also called the admission office and they told me that the deadline has been extended. I know that it’s normal to take some time to be processed. But I just want to make sure that they received it. They also told me to contact the processing staff via Als page.

@jruiz389247 Congrats!

@kafooxd when you applied did you have all 24 hours complete? Or are you going to have those 24 hours complete after this spring semester ends?

Got admitted to Mays

@dover30 ?

Any one got accepted this week? Any news? :frowning:

@Adam666 apparently the admission office is super backed up.