TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

yea its up. It just shows my first choice major. what about you? @EHDGs123

Hi all! I haven’t posted in awhile on this thread but I withdrew my application when I was rejected from Mays and accepted into Communications. I suspect this is because I had not yet fulfilled my Finite Math prerequisite. Best of luck to everyone! :slight_smile:

For anyone wondering, I had 25 hours and a 4.0 GPA.

@kafooxd How do you know if you dont get in to your first choice major? will it show up on the transfer audit report?

Hey does anyone know if it’s easy to get into Computer Science as a Transfer ? Is it even competitive?

For everyone who is still waiting to hear back from admissions, what is your major that your applying for?

@amandakate11 Computer Science

@amandakate11 Computer Science as well

Also Computer Science here

Is that a competitive major? Im applying for nutritional science under department of agriculture and life science. I figured I would’ve hear back by now assuming that it isn’t too competitive to get into

Civil Engineering

Economics

@amandakate11 I applied for nutritional science as well! have you heard anything?

@kcharles2016 no not yet. When did you submit your application? I submitted mine kinda late (feb. 22)

@amandakate11 I applied around that time as well… I already know I’m going to get deferred for spring grades though since I haven’t finished 24 credit hours yet. What’s your GPA?

I have a 2.7 on 86 credit hours. Unfortunately some retake classes knocked my gpa down. Im not sure how competitive that degree is. @kcharles2016 Is your transfer audit up?

@amandakate11 where do you find that? and what does that mean? and I really hope its not full

If you go to the new howdy website and log in it will be under applicant tab and then click manage applications. It just shows all of the course that are transferrable for the major your applying for. It will show the college that is currently reviewing. So mine still stays that my first choice of nutrition is still being reviewed. @kcharles2016

have you been checking howdy or AIS? Everyone is saying that myhowdy will update first before AIS. @kcharles2016

@amandakate11 oh I just check myhowdy and my major changed and I saw my transfer audit. I know nutritional science doesnt take second choice majors but do you think its because I haven’t completed all my hours yet? yeah im freaking out now