TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

@mat2015 does your AIS still show the “Items Required for Enrollment” or is it gone ?

@amandakate11 Unfortunately, I have not. I applied for summer and I really need to know so I can work out a living arrangement if I am/am not accepted. Wish I could help speed the process up!

same here! It is taking way too long, i’m so impatient. Are you still being reviewed for your first choice major? @charlestmoore15

I called admissions yesterday and they said in a couple of weeks they’ll send out decisions. Really nervous guys.

what major are you applying for? @semacedonio

@amandakate11 I am actually being reviewed for my second choice. Found out last week that Aerospace didn’t accept me when my second choice major changed to my first choice on AIS.

oh ok, im still being reviewed for my first choice and have been in review since the beginning of march. Im just hoping to get some kind of update on my application. Im not sure why it is taking so long. @charlestmoore15

@amandakate11 I applied for Computer Science. This is my first time applying to any University so hopefully I get accepted. What have you applied for?

@semacedonio Did admissions mention anything in particular to computer science? I’m hoping to get in as a computer science transfer myself.

Im applying for nutritional science which i dont think is too competitive. so im not sure why it has taken so long to hear back. Good luck to you though! Hopefully we will all hear back soon! @semacedonio

Do you know if admissions will be sending out all of their decision in a couple of weeks or just another round of decisions in general? @semacedonio

@charlestmoore15 I applied for physics.

@amandakate11 @EHDGs123 The lady that I talked to just told me we should get a decision in a couple of weeks thats all. I just called admissions about the progress of Biomedical and Computer Science departments and just told me that it would take a couple of weeks. I hope the best for us.

Just an update on the financial aid process for us accepted folks. Checked the financial aid portal today and was delighted to see all my government aid had been awarded; no TAMU academic scholarships though (Which some of which I already qualify for via the Corps). So earlier in the thread we discussed how the financial aid department said they wouldn’t release awards until June, I believe they were referring to any TAMU academic scholarships, not government aid. I will keep everyone posted, hopefully come June we here back on any academic scholarships!

@ssppiikkeerr I received my government aid as well. No scholarships though, hopefully those show up in June. Not looking forward to the loans I’m going to have to take out! Haha

@dover30 haha, I feel ya on the loans.

@ssppiikkeerr @dover30 lucky! I have to pay everything with loans.

out of curiosity, what does everyones transfer audit say at the top as far as requirements? I was just wondering if everyones said something different?

Another week no response, ah hopefully we hear back soon!

What do you mean by audit requirements? I don’t see anything concerning requirements on that page. And are you transferring as a junior?