TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

mine says:
A 2.5 GPA on a minimum of 24 graded hours of transferable coursework is required to be eligible for review

i didnt know if that was just a generic requirement that all transfer audits had or if it varied for each major.
im a junior now but ill probably still be considered a junior if i get accepted since i will be changing my major and some of my credits wont apply to my new major @EncisoEngineer

Gotcha, mine has the same requirements. We will most likely have to wait until next week! Under my audit report it says only 51 of my credits are transferable, but I have more than that. It also doesn’t state which ones won’t transfer, hopefully all my maths and sciences will!

really? it should say which courses are transferable and which ones arent. On mine it says NTRN for each course thats not transferable. @EncisoEngineer

Let me check.

Yeah, none of my courses say NTRN, but I know for a fact that I have over 51 credits, so some of them are not transferable! Weird

that it strange, all of my courses are listed. Who knows!

@acceptmeplease5 where would it say that?

@mat2015 it would be at the bottom of your AIS page, after “Documents Required for Admission”

@acceptmeplease5
No it just shows Documents Required for Admission

Was anyone admitted today?

No changes in AIS or howdy today, unfortunately.

I got an email talking about Tuition. The first sentence said “Congratulations on your admission to A&M” does this mean I have been accepted? Neither my AIS nor my Howdy has updated and I have not gotten a letter. Anyone else get this email?

@kmstubble I received the email, but I have already been accepted. it is a good sign. I’m pretty sure you got in, it just hasn’t updated on Howdy or AIS yet. What college did you apply to?

@ssppiikkeerr Liberal Arts. I applied at the end of February which is why I haven’t heard back yet.

Any summer applicants still not heard back?

Got some new tabs on Howdy this morning. Hoping it’s a good sign! Says my finances, my record, and a few others.

Got my transfer audit report today. It says I have 69 transferable credits and with overall GPA 3.81. I am trying to transfer in Computer Science. I am an international and out of state student. Do you think I have any chance to get admitted? My second major choice is Computer Engineering which is not showing in the newhowdy portal. It is just saying Application Status: Under Review Level : Undergraduate Major: CPSC Program: BS-CPSC. Is it a good sign?

@sat4498 That should mean that you are being reviewed. Should be fairly soon when you get a decision! Did you apply for summer or fall?

@charlestmoore15 Thanks for your help. I have applied for fall 2016. How soon? Within a week? Have you got your decision? Have you applied for fall also? I am quite nervous.

I haven’t got a decision but my tabs on Howdy updated this morning. A lot of people have been saying that Howdy updates before AIS does. So, if you see My Record, My Finances, etc. it is a good sign you got it. I am still nervous it may have updated incorrectly or something and I actually got denied but we will have to wait and see. I applied for summer and I am hoping for AIS to update in the next day or so. I heard fall applicants might not hear back until May.