TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

This thread got really quiet. Has anyone heard anything?

To those who were accepted this week, have you gotten your letter in the mail yet?

It seems as if not many people have heard back. I just went to A&M to talk to them and they said that all decisions will be out by May. Considering that some decisions went out as late as June last year that makes me a bit skeptical. They also said that they do rejections first so those who have been rejected probably do not want to make a post about it.

Seems its taking alot longer for the STEM people to hear back. My friend got in liberal arts and went into review just 2 weeks ago.

@charlestmoore15 Just applied to Mays, as I was only interested in Business. Let’s see if UT accepts me, otherwise I’ll end up going to UTD

Anyway, good luck everyone out there! :slight_smile:

Is there another transfer thread? because there is not a lot of activity on here

It’s the only one that I’m aware of…

Hi guys I just checked myHowdy and saw that there are extra tabs coming out (My Record, My Finances, Student Life, My Howdy). Is it a good sign? Mays applicant here.

Pretty sure that means you got in. It takes AIS a while to update so just check up on it in a couple hours! Congrats! What were your stats?

@EncisoEngineer I have 51 transferrable credits with overall GPA 3.88 according to the transfer audit report on TAMU. I have all prereqs completed last semester and currently only taking GEs. I just submitted all the documents exactly on March 1st.

got into am computer science.

@quin97 great stats! from what school?

@EHDGs123 you were notified today?? If yes, congrats!!

Admitted into computer science today as an international and OOS student. So excited!! Here are my stats:

69 Transferable credits with overall GPA 3.81
Transfer as OOS from Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC) with major in computer science
SAT 1740 (Math: 660, Critical Reading: 500 and Writing: 580) (I don’t think they count my SAT as I am a transfer student)
TOEFL: 106

Apart from TAMU, I have also been admitted in UT Dallas, UT Arlington and UT San Antonio.

Just for your information, my application was showing complete on April 8, 2016 and I got my transfer audit report on April 11, 2016 and today (April 19, 2016) I got admitted in TAMU. So pretty fast for me. :slight_smile:

I have until July 1, 2016 to accept the offer from TAMU.

And I am still waiting for UT Austin admission decision. :frowning:

@EHDGs123 when did you apply?

I applied last week of Feb. Was in review for over a month. Happy to be a part of Texas A&M!

Got accepted to the College of Geosciences today!

@JeanLuc4 Congrats!!

Anyone heard back from Petro or Civil Engineering yet?

Not Yet