TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

@lizaa99 I have 35 hours right now. Super anxious.best of luck to you as well!

I got a letter in the mail for financial aid but I haven’t been accosted yet
Does that represent an early indication?

Has anybody heard back yet who had to submit their spring grades?

I was admitted today. My AIS is updated today but my howdy is just under review. My major is chemistry. Good Luck!!

When did you send in your spring grades wyc? Mine went in May 11, I really need to hear back today

They received my transcript on 5/17 and went in review on 5/20.

Still waiting on mine…

none of my tabs in howdy have changed yet. Anybody hear anything new yet?

They received my application May 18th and I am still not in review…

I just looked on Howdy manage applications and it seems like I’m under review for my second choice major now, but it hasn’t changed on AIS and my degree audit is still the same. I don’t understand.

They received my spring grades May 19th and my app has not changed to “under review” yet. I contacted the admissions people and they said they have everything they need and I should hear in June or July… I really hope it’s not July!! I have a 3.8 with 30 hours applying to Sociology as first choice & Psychology as my second choice. Good luck to all!!!

My howdy also hasn’t changed yet!

Why does it seem like you are in review for ur second major? What does it say?

Just checked my Howdy and my audit reported was updated tonight with my spring grades!! My AIS hasn’t updated but it should soon

What would update in your ais?

My AIS still didn’t say it was “complete and in review” but this morning it changed!!

Mine has been in review since May 15th and I still haven’t heard anything back yet

they are taking as long at UT Austin is to release decisions! I think by next week we will hear back

I wonder if they work on applications on the weekend too?

I was accepted to UT Austin on May 28, We better not really have to wait until July for TAMU.