TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

My howdy portal just added more portals is that a good sign? It added a new student conference box, financial aid, scholarship opportunities and student life?

From what I’ve heard, that means you’re most likely admitted… Congrats!!!

@texas759 if we hear back next week I will cry with joy… I do not wanna have to wait till July :confused:

@aggienurse04 I know!! July would be very late to hear back… I am waiting on UT Austin also so I’m a nervous wreck!

Any one else’s howdy down currently?

So I am just obsessing so bad, does everyone have the portal on the new howdy that says New Student Conference? I clicked on the undergraduate link and it directed me to a page that said ‘Howdy! Welcome New Aggie!’ and I am so very confused now! Howdy says my application is in review but nothing has updated on my AIS.

@Lins789 not everyone has those tabs. AIS usually takes a while to update after you get accepted. Having those tabs probably means that you’re already accepted. Your AIS will probably update on Monday.

Does anyone have access to the financial aid portal on howdy?

I do… I also have boxes labeled “New Student Conference” “Housing” etc. Is that a good sign? Or does everyone have that?

@livinman ^

If your Howdy updated with new Tabs, its about 99% assured that you will get in. AIS typically updates 2-3 days after new tabs appear in Howdy.

@aggienurse04 I am also wondering the same , does everyone else see these similar tabs?

@ssppiikkeerr So the new student conference portal, the public schedule, financial aid portal, student life, community, etc…, are all portals added? I figured it’d be mean to throw that stuff there and deny you.

Yes those are all added on mine aswell!

are y’all talking about how if you click applicant are the top of the my howdy portal, you get all of the tabs like housing and financial aid, and new student conference? because I have that

@texas759 yes that’s what I’m talking about. I wonder if that’s a good sign!

Still have not heard back either. Starting to hope this isn’t a bad sign at all…

@iMintPink no, it’s not a bad sign. They say you can hear anytime in June or July!

I believe everyone has all the tabs that say new student conference and housing and financial aid. I don’t think those mean you have been accepted I have had those tabs since I applied and am still under review

Well I messed around and clicked on links and it allowed me to register my family members for the NSC, it also allowed me to log in and apply for the aggie orientation leader program. So idk if that’s available to everyone, but I didn’t recall having these tabs before. Maybe I’m just crazy!