TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

Hi,
I applied last Thursday to Mays Business School
My gpa is 3.94 and I already completed all of the required coursework.
Do you guys know when will I get my UIN? I am so anxious!!!

@HerFavColor Howdy! Economics is a little rougher to get into rather than PoliSci. Otherwise, your stats are roughly the same as mine when I got accepted for the Spring Semester. So I believe your chances are good with Economics and great with PoliSci.

@tamufinance Howdy! You should get your UIN any day now. Surprised you haven’t already gotten it to be honest. You’re a shoe in for Mays considering your GPA and completion of all required coursework.

@sspikkeerr

Thanks! Should I be expecting a decision this month? I’ve heard they start filing in around the 13th.

@HerFavColor Yes, potentially as early as this week or next week for sure. Typically the less competitive the major, the faster you find out.

Oh guys, are you waiting for a decision next week!!! I didn’t even completed my application

Oh guys, are you waiting for a decision next week!!! I didn’t even completed my application i think i am gonna wait until April that’s if they didn’t ask me about spring grades i will have to wait until July. @aggiengineering don’t be disappointed man you still have a chance for Aero which is great major. i hope that i get into it as first choice. good luck guys

@ssppiikkeerr I hope to get in. Hopefully I don’t have to wait until April to know if I got in or not.

I’ve been able to view my transfer audit report since January 26th. Today I am now able to see the finance and record tab in howdy but it’s still saying I’m under review. Hopefully this means I’ll be hearing a decision any day!

@drycleaner13 Awesome! whats your major?

@joaquinacardozo Human resource development

After noticing my financial tabs, I checked ASI. I was just admitted to human resource development! Good luck to all of y’all!

@drycleaner13 Congrats!!

Congrats!! That’s so exciting @drycleaner13

Would liberal arts find out this week? My transfer audit has been up since 1/26 as well

@drycleaner13 Good for you!

Do you guys know when will the transfer audit starts to show up?

@tamufinance hey! They show up when your application has been processed my admissions, I’m pretty sure.

@Gabbymac13 hopefully! I went in to review 1/26 as well.

@drycleaner13 what were your stats? If you don’t mind me asking :slight_smile:

Well I just got my UIN today and it says that my application is in review. I am just really anxious. Did someone from here applied to Mays??