TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

Howdy everyone, just wondering what y’all think my chances of getting in are for this coming fall. I have a 3.25 currently with 24 hrs, lots of volunteer hours & two clubs on my app. First choice major is political science and the second is international studies. T&G

Howdy! @preservable I hope you will fine.
I’m applying for College of Arch. GPA 3.17 with about 40 hrs.

I wouldn’t see why not, you sit comfortably above the minimum required GPA. I’d imagine that you are in the upper percentile for your given field. Good luck to the two of you though. I’ve just finished my application too. I’ll be going into Chemical Engineering with a 3.93 and 55 hours. Though I will be taking another semester to get that up to 65. I have over 200 volunteer hours but only 36 are towards my field. Also, I have been involved with my engineering club since arriving to my CC. I’m hoping this and the letters I have will be enough to get in. I hear it can be quite tough for transfers in some engineering fields.

guys, any idea how long it takes to get my UIN after apply in apply texas?
I applied on Sunday!

It takes about 2 days to get it

@servtech in my case is taking more than this! Should I contact them?

I applied about two weeks ago and had to mail my transcript since I am in Phi Theta Kappa, and they still have yet to process it :confused:

GPA: 3.72
Credits: 25
Major: Sociology
Second major: Psychology
One club, PTK, okay volunteer hours, AMAZING sociology essay

What are my chances? I am so anxious!! Good luck guys

@amfw33 no I received mine 4 days after

When should liberal arts hear back??

GUYS be careful I found mine as a SPAM they send it two days after I applied.

@rowennguyen I believe you are going to be fine.

Also, anyone knows how long it takes to process the transcript?

I’ve been waiting for two weeks bc of mail, electronically should be 24 hours

Anxiously awaiting decision for my daughter. Her transfer audit is done and application shows “in review”. Liberal Arts.

Based on last years thread- It looked like liberal arts started hearing back around Feb 11th.

@sherry717 yeah I know this felling.
When did you guys send her transcript? How long did takes for the transcript to be processed?

she sent her college transcript/app/essay on 1/9 I believe. Then they requested HS transcript and that was sent on Jan 18. I asked her yesterday and her screen showed “in review”

@sherry717 what are her stats?

Since we are transfer applicants, do they only look at the required courseworks or all the courseworks? I am hoping to major in sociology but I took anatomy 1 and 2, and I feel they will be confused as to why I took those two… other than that, my grades and extra curricular act and essay are great

all I know is she has a 3.22 and the required # of transfer hours. She’s applied for liberal arts/communication

@sherry717 I believe she is in a good shape. Just wait :slight_smile:
Today my transcript was marked as complete. I’m waiting for my audit.
I don’t know what does the audit mean? Is the different between major to other? or what?
Any idea how long it takes to audit it from the time the transcript marked as complete?

Hi guys, I applied for Construction Science.
GPA: 3.62
Credit: 74
1 recommendation letter.
What Y’all think about my chance to be admitted?
I’m dying waiting for the process.