TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

Did anyone receive 6 Tabs over the weekend?

Nothing here.

I have to wait until the summer to find out oh mission status how much supposed to get a dorm?

Stupid autocorrect but how are we suppose to get a dorm if we have to wait until summer?

Any news?

Nothing!!!

How many of y’all are just waiting on a letter saying they are deferring your acceptance until they get your spring grades ?

If they ask for my spring grades would that decrease my chances of getting accepted? Also, how long after submitting my final grades would it usually take to get a decision? A&M is my first choice but if I get denied I might not have a spot saved at my second choice, UH. I got accepted to UH but I need to accept by May 1st to reserve a spot.

@Aggie2297 What was your GPA, credit hours completed? Did you submit any recommendation letters?

@parkKayce05 @alirhasan96 Thanks! I sent in my applytexas mid feb, then didn’t submit my essay until feb 27th. The only reason I had a 3.74 was from a single F six years ago in western civ. Otherwise, I got an A in all my classes the last 3 semesters. Didn’t send any rec letters to A&M. I had a professional internship in finance last summer and was also a Navy Rescue Swimmer for six years, A&M loves vets. I also didn’t pick a second choice major, that may have sped up my decision? Don’t quote me on that being true or not, just didn’t want any other program outside Mays.

Did any engineering student receive a decision?

@Shaibleb unfortunately, if it’s anything like last year, engineering students won’t hear anything till the beginning of next month .

Is anyone else waiting for Mays? I have completed all required course work and have a 3.76 GPA. I also submitted my application very late. Does anyone know the chances of me getting in? It doesn’t seem to high

6 tabs this morning!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Woke up to 6 tabs this morning in Howdy, AIS hasn’t updated yet. Hoping for the best.

What’s yalls major?

Also are these 6 tabs via a mobile device? Where exactly are they located?

Congrats @PotentialAg @jahughey
Nothing yet from College of Architecture!

Got 6 tabs this morning also!! Major is Electrical Engineering

Anyone heard of getting tabs but deferred for spring grades?