TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

@DerrickG2018 from previous threats, it shows that all who got the 6 tabs did not ferred for spring grades!
Congrats!

@amfw33 awesome! Good luck to everyone!!

@DerrickG2018 Do u mind sharing your stats?

I applied a day before the deadline (everything is turned in and I have my UIN #) does anybody know when I should hear back? I applied for the college of agriculture and life sciences. I received my transfer audit a while ago.

@PotentialAg congratulations!! Knew you would be accepted

Any update on AIS? Got tabs today but still says under review in both Howdy as well as AIS.

@DerrickG2018

Same! 6 tabs this morning but no update on AIS or Howdy, still “ under review”. Yours change yet to an official acceptance or anything? @PotentialAg

It took about a day and a half for my acceptance to come through after the six tabs showed up. Just breathe - it’ll happen!

Just tabs for now. Won’t sweat it until Monday.

It took my daughters almost a week to completely update in Howdy. Everyone who has tabs should be updated in AIS or Howdy soon. I think AIS is going to be down for maintenance, so watch Howdy. Congratulations to all of you!

Has anyone heard back that applied for Chemical Engineering?

@AgTransfer2020 I applied for computer engineering cs track (CECN) and not tabs, haven’t heard anything.

Some kid in EE said he got his tabs the other day. Only one I’ve seen. From last year most decisions for engineering came out beginning of April.

For those of you that are going to find out in June after spring semester grades are sent, I found out through housing that you can be put on a waitlist to get a dorm. Additionally, how are we supposed to sign up for T Camp if the deadline is in April?

@Diplovsn

Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy. I am a Blinn team student in my 4th semester with all UCC and pre-engineering classes complete except for the following courses that i am currently enrolled in; Calculus 3, Physics 208, and CSCE 110. I applied to Mechanical Engineering with a TAMU GPA of 3.75 and Blinn GPA of 3.72. I have completed 48 hours and i did not submit any recommendation letters because i did not know it was an option.

@Aggie2297 I applied to Engineering as well and I have the same gpa as you but Im kinda worried its not good enough. Any insight?

Sorry to those that have messaged me asking questions! I applied on Feb. 1 to Electrical engineering.
GPA 3.7
Essay A and C
No EC’s
1 letter of Rec

Haven’t seen any updates in AIS so still hoping for the best!

@Diplovsn @Shaibleb

I was accepted back in March but checking for a friend, based on last year’s post, when were all Mays applicants admitted? She doesn’t have to send her spring grades and her dad is forcing her to accept UH if A&M doesn’t say anything by April 1st (

@Shaibleb

Which discipline of engineering did you apply to? What semester student are you? I believe the departments look at EC’s and personal situations as much as GPA so “on paper” stats are not a good representation of how the department will view a particular applicant. I believe it is important to have all of the pre-engineering courses complete or in progress. I have completely run out of courses that I can take that will count towards my degree and this might be a factor that influenced my decision.