TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

@Aggie2297 I am applying as a junior chem eng. I have done 4 internships and a lot of ECs. Ah I see what you mean. Thanks for the insight!

Has anyone else received a postponed decision for an engineering discipline?

Sitting on 6 tabs with application still under review. Has anyone’s been updated yet?

@PotentialAg Still waiting. AIS has been going through some updates today so I’m hoping it will be up soon.

@thiennxx is there any update? I’m still waiting.

I think the maintenance is done, no update for me though.

Nothing on my end either.

No update for me so far. Hopefully we hear back soon so I don’t have to worry about fall registration at UTSA hahah

@amfw33 still nothing, btw have you received the audit yet?

@thiennxx yeah finally I revived my auidt, 31 hr with 3.14 GPA
And the waiting is killing me!

Has anyone tried applying for housing? Whenever I try to login to the myhousing portal it always gives me an error. I figured it might be disabled for transfer students until accepted, but I’m not too sure.

I have classes on my Transfer Audit that say that they have no match at TAMU but they transfer. However, they were on the reccomended course list on the the Transfer Course Sheet. Should I email the department now or when I’m hopefully admitted after they see my Spring grades?

@jab116 I emailed them and they told me you can’t even if you will find out late. They will put you on a waitlist that they assured me that they found everyone a room that was on the waitlist.

Just recieved my acceptance to electrical engineering!!

Just got accepted as well. Whoop! Good luck to those still waiting to hear.

@PotentialAg what major were you applying for?

Ive just been accepted to communications!! good luck everyone! Has anyone been offered scholarships yet?

Animal Science.

@Gtownboogie Communications is my second choice! what was your stats?

My friend got denied by Mays but her second choice is showing which is computer science. What do you guys think is her chances are now? :frowning: