TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

Still nothing from computer science

it was mine also! 25 credits and a 3.6 gpa, Good luck!! @parkKayce05

@Gtownboogie Thanks! My first choice is Mays and Communications is my second. i have 50 credit hours with a 3.84 GPA and still haven’t heard from either

Has anyone gotten a decision from the College of Architecture or more specifically the Environmental Design major?

I am an international Applicant and the application and my application status has turned to ‘In Review’ this week. Typically how many days/weeks it takes for the admission team to take a decision once the application is in Review? I am bit curious. My stats - 71 Semester credits( 106 quarter credits); Currently in Computer science Engineering & applied for the same; Toefl - 115/120; CGPA - 3.46; High School CGPA - 10/10; Lots of EC and decent essays

@jab116 Nothing from the College of Architecture yet!
Could you share your status?

@amfw33 Im still in review. Last update was when they received my transfer audit on January 22. Almost two months of silence

I just received that they are going to wait for my spring grades!

@amfw33 why do they need your spring grade tho? have you finished all the recommended courses?
And do they send messages via AIS?

@thiennxx I believe because I’m taking the recommended math class now.
I found it via AIS
So I have to wait!

Got 6 tabs this morning! Still not going to get too excited until I see AIS update though

@AgTransfer2020 do u mind sharing your stats?

Has anyone applied/heard back from the Nuclear Engineering program?

Has anyone from any engineering that applied on the deadline (March 1st) heard anything. And I don’t mean waiting for spring grades.

Yeah sure. I noticed the 6 tabs in the morning then it changed in AIS this afternoon!
Major: Chemical Engineering
GPA: 4.00
ECs, both essays, no rec letters
I also applied on January 1st
Hope that helps!

Eek I just realized tamu doesn’t accept calculus 3 or differential equations. Or my 3 programming classes.

@jumpo69 same here, my University Physic 1 and 2 are considered as TRNS XXX in the audit.

@thiennxx huh for some reason my engineering physics courses transfer. I’m really not looking forward to have to take differential equations again. UT Austin accepts them I wonder why not tamu? Well, now I have a lot to think about. Whether I should go to tamu or ut Dallas if I don’t get into UTA.

Accepted to A&M Mays Business School. I applied real late so was nervous but good luck to all those waiting!

@maib121 what are your stats and when did you apply?