TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

Is there other Education majors that are waiting for deferred admission due to spring grades?

@parkKayce05 Hey, i’m really sorry for getting back to you this late. It was a 3.85 although it said 3.82 on transfer audit. I applied day of deadline. Did you find out anything yet?

Students who are attending A&M this fall, Have you selected fixed or variable. Fixed rate is considerably more than variable and since we are only attended for 2 years, is it worth it to select locked?

Another thing, when are y’all business admits attending orientation? or in general

anyone hear anything new today?

man, I was hoping atleast a few of the transfer applications would have been addressed by now. This next month is going to crawl by.

I was told that decisions usually come out mid April through the summer. I’m not sure if this was just for the College of Architecture though. This wait is killing me

I think we will hear back around April 14th, I applied for compsci so I hope we hear back soon.

When did you apply? I got my admissions for construction science close to a month ago.

@jumpo69 what’s your major? I know college of architecture has been sending out decisions.

@maib121 I selected fixed. The current year lock rate.

@J-Smashburger I applied a week before the March 1st deadline. CECN-Computer Science track. I messed up when I applied and meant to put CS. I’m applying to UT Austin as well. I think tamu decisions will come out before UTA tho.

@jumpo69 I guarantee it will lol. When I applied last year to UTA, I didn’t get anything back until summer. CS at UTA is very very competitive.

is anyone still awaiting a decision from Mays?

I am waiting on mays

@jumpo69 How could you :frowning: , cheating on the UT Austin thread smh

anyone heard anything back yet?

No, this thread has been dead for a week. Still waiting to hear from engineering

still waiting to head from Mays

Really suprised no ones heard anything. Around this time last year ( starting on the 10th ) a lot of engineering majors started to hear back.

I got admitted yesterday! I did not receive an email though! I was just refreshing my page for fun:D