TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

Is it hard to transfer to allied health? Is that a competitive major because I have yet to see one allied health transfer here

@rowennguyen Not sure, but the rule of thumb is if you have completed the required and additional courses on the transfer course sheet and have a high GPA even for competitive majors you have a good shot.

anyone heard back yet from TAMU computer science?

@CleanShoes Submitted application on 2.6 and got transfer audit on 2.16. Hear nothing from CS.

I got my transfer audit on 3/26. 55 credits @ 3.57 GPA. Still waiting to hear from CS

Still nothing from CS, but I will post my current results.

My results so far.

Applied through ApplyTexas on 2/9/18
Received login on 2/13/18
1st transcript was received on 2/16/18
2nd transcript was received on 2/17/18
Transfer audit received on 2/23/18

@Tursko same here

Applied 2/23

Transfer audit posted on 3/03

I talked to admissions Friday and the lady told me to keep checking everyday…

Same the guy who answered me said that there is no specific day decisions will come out but just keep checking. Why are admissions this year taking so long :confused:

They need to hurry the hell up for sure. I went in to review in January and I’m applying for the summer classes, them taking awhile is going to cost me hundreds of dollars

Wow, there’s so many CS transfers! I heard decisions can come as late as May to July.

@61286531 Thats only if you get deferred

@61286531 It cause we are like the last ones to hear anything back hahah

Still nothing from Computer Science. I applied to UT Austin, Texas A&M…
I got accepted by Baylor, UT Dallas, Texas Tech and Texas States.

anyone heard back from statistics?

I’m getting nervous and I have to wait a least a month.

Totally feel ya! Though, I’m nervous because it seems like the CS department will accept around a handful of students.

@61286531 lets hope not lol

@61286531 is CS your first or second major? I wish you luck!!

@annabananalm Thanks! CS is my first choice.

http://catalog.tamu.edu/undergraduate/general-information/admission/#transferadmissionstext

If you go on this link it says admissions decisions could possibly be as late as early July, thats crazy.