TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

@CleanShoes i got my UT decision like last July lol, sucked waiting so long.

I’m hoping sooner for those with 30+ hrs. I’m transferring with almost 60, but sadly tamu doesn’t take Calc 3, differential equations w/ linear Algebra, or ACCs programming classes that were on uT Austin’s transfer guide.

I’m transferring for the summer so they can’t wait that long

I’ve never even heard of it taking this long. Last year they found out on the 21st, the year before on the 19th, before that they did rolling applications. Should be literally any day now

I wonder if that is for people that are waiting for spring review or for everyone. @CleanShoes

@Tursko did you have above 30 credits when you applied? Damn July seems so far away.

My daughter emailed to theTAMU admissions team earlier this week asking them when the transfer decisions would be out and they replied that she should expect them by the end of this month. I think it could be tomorrow/Friday. [I see UCLA just released their transfer decisions…(read it as tweets from the uni on twitter). ]

@CleanShoes yes I had over 30 hours

I just received my acceptance for Aerospace Engineering & the Terry scholarship!

@ahawila grats! Did they email or did it just show up under AIS?

I just got told that they need my spring grades

@ahawila congrats!

@aroome ah man, well luckily the semester is pretty much over, so hopefully you don’t have to wait super long for the decision.

So since we did not find out again and they have been saying it will be by May I guess it has to be on Monday

@jumpo69 Thank you! I just logged in to my AIS and it said: “You’ve Been Admitted!” then I viewed the letter as pdf

@Tursko Thank you!

@ahawila CONGRATS!! And how were you notified of the scholarship? Was it also in the letter?

@rowennguyen Thanks! No, I got an email from the Terry Foundation and I logged in to my Howdy to view financial aid packages and the scholarship was there

Has anyone in Computer Science or Computer Engineering CS track heard back yet? Still nothing on our end.

@nbbabe nope, still waiting

@nbbabe still waiting as well.