TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

Did anyone get 6 tabs in howdy when you applied for financial aid? I got an email today saying they received my fafsa and when I checked I saw more tabs in Howdy. My award still isn’t ready though.

@jab116 CONGRATS YOU GOT ACCEPTED

My first choice major is now the same as my second. AIS says my app is in review still but have 6 tabs. Looking around old threads it seems my major may change back and forth during review but a bit worried. At least I pretty much now know I’m accepted but not sure which major.

Got 6 tabs today, Major Construction Science.
But my AIS is in review still.
Congrats to those who are admitted.

@thiennxx congrats on getting accepted! I’m sure your AIS will update tomorrow or Tuesday. I got accepted to construction science also. I’ll probably see you around

@cstamu I know man, I thought I would of heard back from them like a month ago, that’s what all my friends told me too.

@jumpo69 its a bit frustrating honestly. I just want to know so that I can either renew my current housing or find new housing in Cstat lol.

It is extremely frustrating

Has anyone sent their transcript to TAMU that was waiting for admission after this semester? Sending mine probably Thursday or Friday!

@annabananalm I just finished with finals today. So I’ll be sending mine within the next week when final grades are out! What major did you apply for?

@kat12557 Education

The people who are sending spring transcripts will probably hear back before CS students do.

@jumpo69 probably true lol

Are any of you CS guys applying into the summer? I applied for summer and I’m concerned that I’m gonna get declined just because they’ll run over the registration deadline lol

@CStamu2018 I applied for fall. And I’m sure you’ll get a decision before the summer classes start

Well I sent my transcript back in!! Wish me luck!!

Blinn does not finalize their transcripts until Monday.

@CSTAMU so you can’t send yours until Monday? My CC finalized yesterday.

I just sent my transcript in for final grades!

Hey guys , looking to transfer this fall to TAMU . I’m under the whole spring review for the English department. Sent an electronic copy of my transcript directly from my community college and I also sent them a physical copy aswell through mail. Any knowledge on when they should let us know ? Or how would I know that they have in fact received it ? Thanks!